The Brenthaven Elliot Deluxe Briefcase makes an ideal companion for daily life and business travel. In addition to a quilted notebook section that protects your 15-inch or smaller MacBook, there's a quick-access iPad pocket with magnetic closure and a front slip pocket for your iPhone. The Elliot Deluxe Brief is also X-ray friendly for faster trips through security lines. Plus, it offers a zipped outer ticket pocket and fits neatly over the handle of your trolley when travelling.
- Slim, low-profile shape
- Quilted foam notebook protection
- Quick-access pocket with magnetic closure for iPad
- Front slip pocket for iPhone
- X-ray friendly design to ease security checks
- Sturdy nylon and vegan leather construction
- Compatible with rolling bags
- Fits 15-inch or smaller MacBook Pro and MacBook Air models
Did you notice?Quilted foam lines the notebook compartment to fully protect your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForSafely and easily travel with your MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven 15" Elliot Deluxe Brief
- Form Factor: Brief Case, Shoulder Bag
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 33 cm
- Width: 8.9 cm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Length: 43.2 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2301101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791230118
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this bag hold a late 2013 15" Macbook Pro with retina display? It says 15" or small and the new MBP are just over 15"
- Asked by Christopher F from Island Lake
I took a chance and ordered this bag. I just received it a few days ago. Let me start by answering m I took a chance and ordered this bag. I just received it a few days ago. Let me start by answering my own question.
Yes, this bag does hold the latest, late 2013 15" Macbook pro with retina display.
Now for a little review. I gave up on briefcase bags, shoulder bags, and messenger bags several years ago. Frankly speaking I almost never just have a computer. I always have cables, chargers, papers, notebooks, and very often a book. Shoulder bags tend to be a bit on the small side and the straps never hold up. I have broken the strap on every shoulder bag I have ever owned. I have had some great bags, but the straps did not hold. We will see how this one does.
The bag feels great. Really nice quality to it. the compartments are nicely organized and arranged. I like the iPad compartment for putting in a full sized iPad. The front pocket is a bit small but I used a Cocoon Grid-It medium size and it holds everything I need.
There is plenty of room for the MBP and I think I will even get a sleeve for it, there is plenty of room to spare and I want the added padding. There is a lot of padding in the bag. I probably don't even need the sleeve but I am over protective of my equipment. I take of them and they last me a really long time. I would hate to have the life of this beautiful computer put short because a strap breaks, or the bags slips onto the floor.
I would recommend this bag to anyone that wants a small briefcase. It is not a really large bag, but I believe it holds enough for me. If you just carry a laptop and some cables you might want the slim model and save a little money. So far I am enjoying this one. Time will tell how it holds up. …
- Answered by Christopher F from Island Lake
Does this bag have a rubberized shoulder strap?
- Asked by Ann S from Sun Prairie
The shoulder portion of the strap is padded and comfortable to wear. However, after inspection of it The shoulder portion of the strap is padded and comfortable to wear. However, after inspection of it, I do not believe this has any form of rubberized compound. I am familiar with the straps you are referring to and this is not one of them.
This strap, the padded portion, has two sides. One is the same nylon mesh material the bag is made of. The other side is a type of leather material. There is a little grip in the material, but probably not as much as would be in a rubberized strap.
If you are concerned that the strap will slide off your shoulder, I can say that this has only happened to me once. I was able to brace the bag in my arm, but I have no concerns about the bag. It fits everything I need and is comfortable to wear.
I hope this answers your question. …
- Answered by Christopher F from Island Lake