Wahoo Fitness KICKR Bike Trainer
Wahoo Fitness KICKR Bike Trainer
Transform your indoor cycling experience using your iPhone, your favourite cycling app and Wahoo KICKR Bike Power Trainer. Simply remove your bike's back wheel and connect it to Wahoo KICKR for accurate power measurement, iPhone-controlled resistance, open third-party software options and the smoothest indoor riding you can imagine.
Powered by your iOS device
Connect via Bluetooth wireless to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and totally change your stationary training. Use your favourite app to set your resistance or power threshold.
A true road feel
The super flywheel is engineered to give you an ultra-realistic road feel.
Direct power measurement happens at the hub for consistent and calibrated data throughout every gruelling mile.
Adjustable and portable
Flexible design provides a good fit for most bikes - and foldable legs make it easy to take anywhere.
- Connects wirelessly using Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Easy to assemble, adjust and carry
- Realistic road feel
- Constantly accurate data
- Pairs easily with the free Wahoo Fitness app and many other popular cycling apps
- Wheel off design eliminates tire wear
- Open software platform give riders the ultimate workout option
Did you notice?Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity to your iOS device eliminates the need for extra wires or cables.
Apple Recommends ForTraining indoors while easily controlling your resistances and monitoring your progress with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Wahoo Fitness KICKR Bike Trainer
- Road/mountain bike adapter
- 10-speed Sram/Shimano compatible cassette (11-25)
- Power adapter
- Quick release skewer
- Hydraulic brake pad spacer
- Height: 29.97 cm
- Width: 55.12 cm
- Weight: 21.32 kg
- Length: 65 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: WFBKTRNR
- UPC or EAN No.: 857335002335
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Wahoo KICKR is compatible with following hub and wheel sizes: Hub width— 130mm (road) or 135mm (mountain); Wheel size—24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
Turn your bike and home trainer into a powerful training device. Just choose among the geolocated videos of Kinomap and train! Watch your icon moving on the map and on the elevation line : your goal is to produce enough Watts to follow the rhythm of the original video.
A multiplayer mode is also available: up to 10 players can train on the same video.
This app is compatible with ANT+™, Bluetooth Smart (4.0) and some Wifi devices.
Full interaction with changes of resistance when using :
- Wahoo Fitness KICKR (using Bluetooth Smart or ANT+)
- Elite Real and Elite Digital (using ANT)
- CycleOps Powerbeam (using Bluetooth Smart or ANT)
- Racermate Computrainer (using Wifi)
You can contribute to add your own videos, shot either:
- with a Gps camera
- with your usual camera and a Gps logger
- with the free application Kinomap Maker
See website to learn more about Shooting and uploading geolocated videos
- access to all Kinomap cycling videos posted by the community
- optimized for an external display: if you have an Apple TV or an HDMI adapter, transfer the video, the elevation profile and dashboard to your screen and maximize the space for the map
- browse playlists
- search by popularity, keyword, country, difficulty, duration, positive slope, etc
- 5 panels: video / map / elevation profile / description / complete dashboard
- view your instant power, speed, slope, distance, time, heart rate
- prepare your selection on www.kinomap.com from your computer and find them in your favorites in the app
- displaying points of interest along the track
- easy setup in the equipment tab
- most videos available in HD
- some videos display the heart rate of the movie maker
- keep the history of your trainings to see your evolution
- post your results on Facebook, Training Peaks, Strava, RunKeeper or any 3rd party platforms via the TCX/GPX files generated
- You don't always have a good Internet connection when you are training or even no connection at all… With offline mode, download video for later use
- to use ANT/ANT+ devices, you'll need a Wahoo ANT+ key
- to use Bluetooth Smart (4.0) devices, make sure you have an iPhone>=4S, an iPad >=3 or an iPod Touch >=5th gen
- you can access a few demo videos for free. To unlock all the content and features, you need an active Kinomap Trainer subscription.
- some premium videos available using inApp purchase …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This trainer has transformed my indoor training regime. Combined with the KinoMap application on an iPad 3rd Gen, Blue SC and Blu This trainer has transformed my indoor training regime. Combined with the KinoMap application on an iPad 3rd Gen, Blue SC and Blue HR i have a fully integrated training system that provides all the stats needed to monitor and improve. The KICKR provides a great feel and with the simple ability to change the cassette and bike adjustment, it can be used for any type of bike and gearing. The different modes (Ergo, Resistance, Sim and Manual) allows you to focus your training and there are plenty of iPhone and iPad applications that enable fully configured training sessions. Previously I hated my turbo sessions, now I actually look forward to the next session - simply brilliant! …
- Written by Jason H from Lee-on-the-Solent
10 of 13 people found this useful
KICKR - best turbo trainer on the planet? Yes!
The Wahoo KICKR is a turbo trainer that can be controlled by the free Wahoo Fitness App on your iPhone, iPad, BTLE enabled Mac Boo The Wahoo KICKR is a turbo trainer that can be controlled by the free Wahoo Fitness App on your iPhone, iPad, BTLE enabled Mac Book Pro or ANT+ enabled PC.
You connect your bike to the cassette on the KICKR (no rear wheel required!) start up the app and off you go. The KICKR is incredibly stable, even when out of the saddle on high powered sprinting efforts (it can handle up to 2000W!) and generates a great road-like feel.
The KICKR includes a highly calibrated power meter and in ERG mode you can control the power output of your trainer precisely. So if you drop your cadence the resistance of the KICKR will increase to keep you at the set power output. I've combined mine with TrainerRoad.com and videos from The Sufferfest and it is absolutely awesome. I can't recommend this system highly enough - especially at Apple's Black Friday pricing. …
- Written by Gavin G from Glasgow
13 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this product capable of standing up to commercial use , like a spinning studio , and its there an app for sharing routes in a group.
- Asked by Benjamin L from San Ysidro
The KICKR is the beefiest trainer I have ever seen, I'd be surprised if Wahoo Fitness said it can't The KICKR is the beefiest trainer I have ever seen, I'd be surprised if Wahoo Fitness said it can't be used in a studio. I think PerfPRO Studio has a great group riding platform (multiple KICKRs in one room) and BKOOL has a solid online platform (ride at home against someone in their own home). Definitely check those two out! …
- Answered by Bradley C from Atlanta
how loud is it?
- Asked by David L from Arlington
70dB you can talk on your phone while using it....
- Answered by Andrew E from Sydney
does it have rear side to side suspension so you can stand up?
- Asked by Bart W from Salt Lake City
Yes it does. You can stand no problem.
- Answered by David L from Maple Grove
Does it support Bluetooth and ANT + (I mean both as per the latest models)
- Asked by Abin T
- Answered by Dave C