The Brenthaven BX2 Sleeve provides low-profile, superbly effective protection for your MacBook. Thanks to the patented Secure Grip strap, your MacBook remains stable while you're carrying it. The case's BX2 Xtreme Foam offers four-corner drop protection with soft bubble lining to prevent scratches.
BX2 Xtreme Foam
By seriously absorbing shock and dispersing energy, BX2 Xtreme Foam delivers outstanding protection against impacts, while maintaining its shape and performance for the life of the sleeve.
- Slim, low-profile shape
- Secure Grip carry strap
- BX2 Xtreme Foam four-corner protection
- Anti-scratch bubble lining
- Fits MacBook Pro models with Retina display
Did you notice?BX2 Xtreme Foam protects all four corners of your MacBook and disperses the effect of impacts.
Apple Recommends ForSafely carrying your MacBook while keeping bulk to a minimum.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven BX2 Sleeve for MacBook
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Nylon
- Mfr. Part Number: 2213101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791221314
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the newest Macbook Pro Retina 13" fit snugly inside this sleeve? The newest Macbook Pro is a little thinner than the last model.
- Asked by David R from Apalachin
I would not call it a "snugly" fitting sleeve, I would call it "comfortable" and "safe" though. I h I would not call it a "snugly" fitting sleeve, I would call it "comfortable" and "safe" though. I had the same question as yours, I had a hard time finding a "snug" fit for the 13" retina MBP. In this sleeve, when zipped up, the 13" retina MBP will barely move side to side in the case (I'm guessing +/- 1/8"). Between the bottom of the case and the zipper, the MBP will move +/- 3/8". The padding inside the case slows and dampens any movement. …
- Answered by Jason H from Duncan