Safeguard your valuable MacBook Air against spills, dust and other contaminants without any annoying keypad interference. Moshi's ClearGuard is made with an advanced high-precision material that form fits to the MacBook keys, so you get maximum typing comfort and protection.
ClearGuard is unique in that it's one-fifth the thickness of silicon protectors, ensuring amazing key sensitivity and response. It's also highly transparent, so you can clearly see back-lit keys and preserve the visual elegance of your Macbook Air.
You can repeatedly wash ClearGuard with water and continue to use it over much of the life of your Mac.
- High-precision moulding that form fits to MacBook keys
- 0.1 mm thickness – one-fifth that of silicone protectors
- High-transparency film allows back-lit keys to shine through
- Durable, non-toxic engineering-grade thermoplastic urethane
- Completely washable with water or mild detergent
Did you notice?ClearGuard is completely transparent and only one-fifth the thickness of silicone protectors.
Apple Recommends ForConstant, unobtrusive protection of your MacBook Air's keyboard against spills, dust and other contaminants.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi ClearGuard Keyboard Protector
- Height: 1 mm
- Width: 104 mm/4.1 in.
- Weight: 7 g
- Length: 275 mm/10.8 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052311848
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
The keyboard protector keeps moving when I'm typing. It's annoying. I would not recommend this protector. I dont want to give it e The keyboard protector keeps moving when I'm typing. It's annoying. I would not recommend this protector. I dont want to give it even 1 star. …
- Written by Thu Trang P from BRIGHTON AND HOVE
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community