The LifeProof nüüd case wraps your iPad in complete waterproof safety, without the bulk of a screen cover. It frees you to use your iPad by the pool, at a camp site or anywhere outside the comfort of your home or office.
More than protection
LifeProof’s CrystalClear anti-reflective coated optical-glass lens ensures that you get distortion-free photos and videos. And its dynamically designed Sound Enhancement System lets you hear your iPad audio at maximum volume and clarity.
- Waterproof your iPad - fully submersible to 6.6 feet
- Screen-free cover lets you touch, see and use iPad without obstruction
- Totally sealed from dirt and dust
- Completely protected from snow and ice
- Built to military standards to survive drops from up to 4 feet
- Includes a multi-position stand for reading, watching or typing
- Stand is usable as a cover for backpack/luggage/purse protection
- Transparent back shows off Apple personalized engraving and iPad design
- Easy-access charging port
- Large waterproof speaker ports for maximum sound output and clarity
- CrystalClear anti-reflective optical-glass camera lens
- Every case water tested at the LifeProof factory
- Choice of models compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), and iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini
Did you notice?nüüd technology completely waterproofs your iPad and protects it from drops, while keeping it free of a bulky screen cover.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPad safely in any environment, no matter how wet or dirty.
What's in the Box?
- LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
- Cover and stand
- Headphone adapter
- Headphone jack covers (2)
- Headphone jack cover keeper
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Water test unit
- Form Factor: Hard Case
- Material: Hard Plastic, TPU
- Height: 2.05 cm/0.8 in.
- Width: 20.8 cm/8.2 in.
- Weight: 330 g
- Length: 26.5 cm/1.04 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 1103-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859011248
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Suitable & Sufficiant
Suitable & Sufficient & Robust for use on in a hostile offshore environment where conditions can be changeable and extreme , t Suitable & Sufficient & Robust for use on in a hostile offshore environment where conditions can be changeable and extreme , the life proof has on more than one occasion prevented task / time delay due to restricted access to documents provided on site via the I pad
With the life proof my e documents now travel with me readily available on location thought heat ,rain, ice snow and heavy seas, eliminating the wet bits of paper blowing around at 2am at night …
- Written by John C from Doncaster
15 of 17 people found this useful
First things that everyone will see is the price, yes its expensive, so is your iPad! These are superbly engineered and very very First things that everyone will see is the price, yes its expensive, so is your iPad! These are superbly engineered and very very well made.
There are so many fakes on the market the only real way to get a genuine product is to buy from Apple or Lifeproof.
They are easy to fit, and it has replaced my bulky Griffin case. Add the ZAGG screen protector if needed and your away, a fully waterproof iPad, great for my line of work.
It includes the plastic cover which acts as a stand, and a superb manual.
It does exactly what it says it will, but it is at a cost, but when you look at the detail in the manufacturing process you can understand why, and each case is tested before it leaves the factory.
Lifeproof all the way, iPhone 5 and iPad. …
- Written by James G from Halesowen
20 of 22 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is the Lifeproof nuud case compatible with the new ipad air
- Asked by Paula B
Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof is working on Ipad Air case,they will not say exactly how soon it will be released,but at Lifeproof.com you can give your e-mail address so that they will notify you when available! …
- Answered by Charlie W from Chicago
Is a headphone adapter needed for this LifeProof case?
- Asked by Mark D from Bloomingdale
Will this fit an iPad mini retina?
- Asked by Javier E from Phoenix
I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lif I just purchased one for my inbound mini-retina and just discovered online and then confirmed by Lifeproof that this case WILL NOT fit the Ipad Mini Retine and they are working on new cases for Air & Mini Retina but they are months away from releaseing the new cases. This is a bummer as I have used they cases and they are great. Waiting is a bummer. …
- Answered by Vernon M from Gig Harbor
Does this product when complete with iPad air float ?
- Asked by Billy H
No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that woul No this will not float, but LifeProof does make an accessory product called the LifeJacket that would allow it to float. However, you wouldn't want this case for your iPad Air as it is not compatible. LifeProof is working on a case for the iPad Air but unfortunately there is currently no known release date. …
- Answered by Shawn R from Washington
Can I take underwater pixs with it? ex. swimming pool pixs....
- Asked by Dean D from Honolulu
Yes you can. You have to use the volume button to snap the shot, as the touchscreen will not detect Yes you can. You have to use the volume button to snap the shot, as the touchscreen will not detect you finger underwater. …
- Answered by Victoria S from Oshawa