Boost your sound with the Companion 2 Series III speaker system from Bose. Designed to provide a wider and more natural soundscape – these speakers give your Mac a new voice. Experience a spacious, dramatic soundstage that seems to extend beyond the desktop speakers – whether you've set them next to your monitor or placed them farther apart. You'll also appreciate the clear, robust response for those challenging low musical notes and sound effects.
These sleek and compact speakers fit easily in their surroundings to save valuable desktop space. Dual inputs make it a snap to connect your computer and portable audio sources at the same time. Both volume control and the headphone jack sit on the front of one speaker to provide easy control over your listening experience.
- TrueSpace stereo digital processing brings added life to music, games, video and streaming media
- Wide, natural sound from only two speakers
- Digital signal processing for crisp, clear audio at all listening levels
- Reproduces sound effects with clarity from a small enclosure
- Dual inputs for easy connections to your computer and additional audio sources
- Volume control and headphone jack within easy reach
- Sleek, elegant design complements the look of your Mac
Did you notice?Dual inputs let you connect your Mac and iPod at the same time, so you don't have to fiddle about with wires when you want to change audio source.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying stunning desktop audio from movies, music or games on your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers
- Power charger and cable
- Connections: 1/8 Inch Stereo
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power: AC/Mains
- Height: 180 mm/7.09 in.
- Width: 160 mm/6.3 in.
- Weight: 1800 g
- Length: 145 mm/5.71 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 354495-1100
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817602822
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Pure perfection for the price.
I spent days deciding on the right set of speakers to go with my iMac as I was fed up with the internal speakers. Having previousl I spent days deciding on the right set of speakers to go with my iMac as I was fed up with the internal speakers. Having previously had some Sony speakers with a separate sub, I thought that's what I would need again... not so, I still catch my self looking under my desk as I am convinced there is a sub there, but no it is just the perfectly designed Bose speakers. creating amazing, clear, balanced, room-filling sound.
The Companion 2 speakers are excellent value for money and they look great next to the iMac. A lifetime of support from Bose and superfast delivery from Apple also makes for a satisfying purchase.
I am now rediscovering my music library as it has opened up a whole new level of clarity. I find I don't miss the bass and treble adjustments on the speakers themselves because it was designed not to be messed with I guess! You could use digital equalizers if you want to fiddle with the sound output. A top notch set of computer speakers, so look no further and get yourself on the Bose ladder you won't regret it! …
- Written by Simon B from Wellington
13 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a wireless speaker to work with both Macbook pro and iphone5?
- Asked by Kimberly Z from Keshena
what kind of external speakers can I use on my Macbook Air 11"
- Asked by Lorraine C from Marana
No answers yet