The Neoprene Pro Sleeve is Incase’s iconic protective solution for iPad. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve works well as a standalone case or inside your favourite bag.
- Complete iPad protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux-fur lining
- Top-access zipper closure
- Padded zipper binding prevents scratches
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?A padded zipper binding inside the sleeve helps prevent scratches.
Apple Recommends ForA simple protective solution for easily carrying your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve for iPad mini
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60385
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450131108
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Case pretty good for protection unfortunately the zip has broken after a couple of weeks. My real review is for the bad aftercare Case pretty good for protection unfortunately the zip has broken after a couple of weeks. My real review is for the bad aftercare, fighting against Apple and Incase to get the problem fixed seeing as it is their one year warranty. So case fairly good, aftercare very bad. …
- Written by Alexandra C from Southsea
4 of 7 people found this useful
Well designed case with good protection.
The case is very well made with a soft interior lining. There are padded hems around the heavy duty zip protecting the device from The case is very well made with a soft interior lining. There are padded hems around the heavy duty zip protecting the device from possible zip damage when opening and closing the case. I've now fitted a plastic back cover to my iPad to prevent damage whilst using the device and there is sufficient room in the case to accommodate both items. I also use the same case on my MacBook Air. …
- Written by Steve R from Lanzarote
17 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this fit a 4th Gen iPad and Logitech Keyboard?
- Asked by James P
I saw that everybody was asking about this and went in with my newly purchased Logitech Ult YES!!
I saw that everybody was asking about this and went in with my newly purchased Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard cases (for my iPad Mini and the iPad 2 gen that I use for work) and tried a variety of cases. This one worked fine. …
- Answered by Carl C from Ouje-bougoumou
Will this cover fit my Ipad 2nd generation?
- Asked by Kathleen B from Saint Paul
Will this case fit iPad mini retina display??
- Asked by Alex S from Cupertino
- Answered by Lincoln S from Ann Arbor
Will this case fit the new ipad air?
- Asked by Joy B from Ernul
Yes it absolutely does fit. The iPad Air is thinner than previous generations but otherwise it fits Yes it absolutely does fit. The iPad Air is thinner than previous generations but otherwise it fits just fine. …
- Answered by Kimberley R from Richmond Hill