Presenting Bose AE2w Bluetooth headphones - the ideal way to experience Bose sound wirelessly. Thanks to their around-ear fit you can listen comfortably for hours, and you're free from the need to be connected to your iPad, iPhone or iPod via a cable.
The controls on the ear cup allow you to easily operate certain functions of your iOS devices directly from the headphones. Plus, you can simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices - the headphones will automatically pause a video on your iPad while you answer a call on your iPhone. LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status.
- Bose quality sound brings your entertainment to life on your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Bluetooth technology provides wireless freedom
- Around-ear headphones feel comfortable for hours
- Design and placement of controls allow you to easily operate certain iOS device functions directly from your headphones
- Simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices
- Audio is automatically paused when answering a call on your iPhone
- LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status
- Carrying case for storage when not in use
- Includes audio cable for use without battery power or Bluetooth connectivity
Did you notice?You can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to all the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod in superb Bose sound quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose AE2w Bluetooth Headphones
- Soft carry bag
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable
- Other Features: Bluetooth,Foldable,Stereo Bluetooth,Wireless,Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 169 cm
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 19 cm/7.48 in.
- Width: 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight: 149.6 g
- Length: 4 cm/1.57 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 363764-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607162
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a range of operating temperatures specified? I live in a cold climate. Is there a minimum temperature these headphones work in?
- Asked by Rufus S from Edmonton
No answers yet
Do the wireless headsets work with other mac devices such as MacBook Pro or iMacs?
- Asked by Nana Yaw B
Yes they do, as headphones or as a headset.
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
Is there an adapter to use these with an AVR sound system? I'm in need of wireless headsets that can be used with a home theatre.
- Asked by Cory D from Pittsford
No answers yet