Presenting Bose AE2w Bluetooth headphones - the ideal way to experience Bose sound wirelessly. Thanks to their around-ear fit you can listen comfortably for hours, and you're free from the need to be connected to your iPad, iPhone or iPod via a cable.
The controls on the ear cup allow you to easily operate certain functions of your iOS devices directly from the headphones. Plus, you can simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices - the headphones will automatically pause a video on your iPad while you answer a call on your iPhone. LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status.
- Bose quality sound brings your entertainment to life on your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Bluetooth technology provides wireless freedom
- Around-ear headphones feel comfortable for hours
- Design and placement of controls allow you to easily operate certain iOS device functions directly from your headphones
- Simultaneously connect to two Bluetooth devices
- Audio is automatically paused when answering a call on your iPhone
- LED and audio indicators display power, battery life and Bluetooth connection status
- Carrying case for storage when not in use
- Includes audio cable for use without battery power or Bluetooth connectivity
Did you notice?You can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly listening to all the music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod in superb Bose sound quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose AE2w Bluetooth Headphones
- Soft carry bag
- USB charging cable
- Audio cable
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Foldable, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 169 cm
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Height: 19 cm/7.48 in.
- Width: 15 cm/5.9 in.
- Weight: 149.6 g
- Length: 4 cm/1.57 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 363764-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607162
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent Sound Quality & Dual Bluetooth Performance
I was slightly skeptical about purchasing these due to a few reviewers stating that the bass performance is there, as I've always I was slightly skeptical about purchasing these due to a few reviewers stating that the bass performance is there, as I've always been a slight bass head. I've had these for the good part of 3 days now, and the sound quality has improved since, so the burn in period has paid off.
Build Quality/Design (4 Star) :
They don't feel as sturdy as I was expecting, build quality is good but materials used give it an ever so slightly cheaper feel. The all black staying is discreet, slick with the exception of the bluetooth module, which is rather large, and in my opinion unsightly. Almost feels like a flight headset.
Sound Quality (5 Star) :
As someone who's been through many pairs of headphones, these are very well balanced, the mids and highs are crisp. Even though the bass is lacking depth, the rest of the spectrum makes up for this. Is there any sound leakage? At high volumes, there will be, as I've noticed in the university library. But the sound isolation provided by the over ear design means that you can enjoy your same music at a lower volume, which I'm assuming will save your hearing and the battery life.
Battery Life (3 Star) :
Before this pair, I owned a pair of £20 headphones which I had to charge at most once a week (1-2 hours use everyday). These are rated to run for 7 hours. As a student who spends quite a fair bit of time in the library, I have to say, this isn't sufficient for some of my sessions here, and for daily use in general. The micro-usb charging is great, as this is used for many devices and easily available (USB is included). The audio cable supplied (to be used whilst charging the BT module) is flimsy, and lacks a control which I was surprised about.
Bluetooth Performance (5 Star):
The bluetooth connectivity with these is really good, when switched on it pairs in a couple of seconds with my phone/iPad. Note: These are designed to be connected to two devices at the same time, which is unique? I listen to music on my iPad which I leave on the desk. When I'm walking about, I quickly grab my phone, and without clicking any other buttons on the headphones, can start playing music on my phone and it's instantly routed to the headphones. Brilliant technology. Haven't had any issues with audio cutting out. Like other uses say, I've noticed a slight deterioration in sound quality when wired, only slight. The bluetooth module has some music enhancement technology built in.
Definitely a good wireless set! For the daily commuter, these really are a good pair of headphones. If you want bass, this is not the one, look elsewhere. …
- Written by Sapan C from Harrow
7 of 7 people found this useful
Just listen to the sound, check out the comfortable fit, these headphones must be amongst the best value that one can get.
- Written by Alan M from Colinton
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this item useful for work out at the gym? the moderate sweat does not harm the item?
- Asked by Eduardo C from Df
Do the wireless headsets work with other mac devices such as MacBook Pro or iMacs?
- Asked by Nana Yaw B
Yes they do, as headphones or as a headset.
- Answered by Aaron V from Adelaide
Is there a range of operating temperatures specified? I live in a cold climate. Is there a minimum temperature these headphones work in?
- Asked by Rufus S from Edmonton
I have used it Michigan a week ago in the cold weather around 6 degree farahnite and it worked fine.
- Answered by Avadhut K from Sugar Land