The Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac offers Bluetooth connectivity for easy wireless pairing with Macs that support Bluetooth. The mouse is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. So there's no need for finger contortions to operate the buttons.
Pointer speed buttons on the side allow convenient adjustment without even changing your grip on the mouse. An extra-wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk. Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac provides extensive but easy-to-use functionality for six buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons
- Pointer speed buttons on the side allow convenient adjustment without changing your grip on the mouse
- Top-mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed
- The top LED flashes to indicate low-battery condition
- Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac's simple and intuitive interface provides functionality for six buttons
Did you notice?Evoluent mice are made of at least 30% recycled materials.
Apple Recommends ForExperience maximum comfort while easily controlling your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4
- One AA battery
- Instruction sheet
- Other Features: Ergonomic, Programmable
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Batteries: AA
- Height: 76.2 mm/3 in.
- Width: 114.3 mm/4.5 in.
- Weight: 9.92 g
- Length: 88.9 mm/3.5 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- UPC or EAN No.: 852153014515
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this mouse work with the iMac (late 2012 27" model)
- Asked by Bonnie B from Naperville
where is the battery compartment?
- Asked by Lisa S from Amity Harbor
It's on the bottom. There is a little sliding cover you slide down then remove and the battery goes It's on the bottom. There is a little sliding cover you slide down then remove and the battery goes into a slot there angled up into the main body of the mouse. …
- Answered by Peter L from Louisville
my thumb exists but can't be used - can i use this mouse without using my thumb
- Asked by Chris C from Larkspur
There is a long narrow button for the thumb but I've never used it and have no idea what it does, so There is a long narrow button for the thumb but I've never used it and have no idea what it does, so my thumb just rests on the curved bit and provides a steadying force while the fingers do their thing on the other side. Hope this is helpful. …
- Answered by Helen N
Does this mouse work with Windows 7 or 8?
- Asked by Fernando S from Mcallen