The Collins Sleeve is ultra-padded for protection and perfect for slipping inside a larger bag while on the go – ideal for your MacBook. The slim silhouette complements the sleek design of your Mac.
- High-density foam protection system keeps your MacBook safe and secure
- Padded, custom-fit MacBook compartment
- Durable PVC-free trim materials
- Lifetime guarantee
Did you notice?The high-density foam protection system will keep your MacBook protected against bumps and knocks.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your MacBook safe and secure – within a slim silhouette.
What's in the Box?
- Brenthaven Collins Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Cotton, Synthetic
- Height: 286 mm/11.26 in.
- Width: 400 mm/15.75 in.
- Weight: 200 g
- Length: 19 mm/0.75 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 1905101
- UPC or EAN No.: 730791190511
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
A simple elegant sleeve for your 15" MacBook Pro (with or without retina). Not the cheapest but like all these thing you get what A simple elegant sleeve for your 15" MacBook Pro (with or without retina). Not the cheapest but like all these thing you get what you pay for, it's excellent quality with some nice detailing. Highly recommended …
- Written by Edward N from Maidenhead
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this sleeve fit the MacBook Pro 13" - the fat one - NOT the retina - NOT the Air?
- Asked by Rosalind G
In the product image gallery it seems to show the 13" macbook (not retina/air) so I would assume, ye In the product image gallery it seems to show the 13" macbook (not retina/air) so I would assume, yes. …
- Answered by Charles B from Tampa