The BeoPlay H6 over-ear headphones give you authentic sound that's built on a clear midrange and a careful balance between bass and treble. This level of audio quality is delivered by 40 mm custom-designed drivers with neodymium magnets that are perfectly angled to get the best distance and sound direction into your ears. There's also an internal bass port to ensure carefully balanced bass performance from this closed headphone design.
Optimal sound and fit
To provide the ideal listening experience, B&O PLAY thoroughly studied the shape and curves of the human ear to determine the proper geometries that reduce sound leakage and reveal all the fine details in the music no matter what the volume.
The primary structural components are made of anodized high-grade aluminum, so BeoPlay H6 is surprisingly light as well as robust and scratch-resistant. There's even anodized aluminum on the adjustable slider arm and cover plate to finish the design with a final vibrant touch.
Superb industrial design
Danish industrial designer Jakob Wagner collaborated with B&O PLAY in shaping BeoPlay H6. His training as a mechanical engineer and industrial designer allowed him to influence all the practical stages of the design process.
- Super soft, flexible over-ear headphone
- Sound performance that takes audio to another level
- Luxury materials—real leather combined with anodized aluminum
- Fold flat when wearing it around your neck
- Adjustable for all sizes of heads
- Daisy chain functionality lets you share music
- Three-button inline remote with microphone
Did you notice?Anodized high-grade aluminum construction means lightweight comfort and true durability.
Apple Recommends ForExperience superbly detailed sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- BeoPlay H6 over-ear headphones
- Headphone cable with three-button remote
- Headphone bag
- Flight adapter
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 22,000 kHz
- Impedance: 30 ohms
- Other Features: Foldable, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 1.25 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 1642003
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260041316
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Superb & uncompromising headphone
These headphones are impeccable quality both in sound and build quality, with amazing style and sophisticated aesthetics. The hea These headphones are impeccable quality both in sound and build quality, with amazing style and sophisticated aesthetics. The headphones are surprisingly light despite being built out of high-quality aluminium and leather, with memory foam padding making them easy to listen to for hours. The sound is definitely the best I have ever heard from headphones, I have Bang and Olufsen speakers at home and the H6's are the closest thing I have heard to loud speakers, the sound is exceedingly full with a clarity of sound and positioning second to none. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for premium headphones, as well as the exceptional service Bang and Olufsen provides their customers. …
- Written by Alain G from Yateley
A different suggestion to sound. Excellent Design/ Clear Sound
I own this pair for some months now and I must say, this pair is one of the best closed-back consumer headphones out there. As a s I own this pair for some months now and I must say, this pair is one of the best closed-back consumer headphones out there. As a sound engineer I own a lot of headphones and I normally had to go with open-back headphones to find clear and transparent sound; most closed back are full of bass and delivering muddy sound with almost no high frequencies.
H6 manage to deliver a transparent, clear sound, which at first sounds odd, especially when you didn't hear your music through such clear medium before. As soon as you spent a couple of minutes with it, you will start hearing things on songs you never heart before! I highly recommend this product, or at least try it and you will see the difference.
Balance is great, bass is not boosted, still there at very low frequencies, while high frequencies are clear and transparent. Vocals are good.
Negatives, no hardcase (smooth cloth one) and my ear doesnt fit really well within the cushions ;) …
- Written by Neo K from Nicosia
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Which is better (in terms of sound, quality, and durability) B&O H6 or B&W P7?
- Asked by Robert Z from Harrisburg
Is there a recommended amplifier to use with H6?? and is it carried by Apple???
- Asked by Liviu A from Huntington Station
I use the JDS Labs C5 amp: sounds fantastic and the bass boost is there if you want/need that someth I use the JDS Labs C5 amp: sounds fantastic and the bass boost is there if you want/need that something extra! …
- Answered by John G from Upper Tantallon