Sena's Lugano Wallet Case simply combines an iPhone case and a premium wallet. This streamlined, elegant design is hand wrapped in authentic napa leather and is ideal for carrying both your iPhone and a few extra credit cards. And for extra support and durability, there's a closed top along with a rigid protective layer that further strengthens the additional backbone.
- Easy device access
- Use your iPhone while in the case
- Camera lens and flash opening
- Charge and sync port opening
- Proximity sensor opening
- Soft microfibre lining
- Sena craftsmanship and quality
- Slim credit card slot
Did you notice?The reinforced design ensures durability and protection.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone looking to carry their phone and wallet in one small case.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Lugano Wallet
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Leather
- Height: 127 mm/5 in.
- Width: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Weight: 22.68 g
- Length: 62 mm/2.44 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 840201
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616030541
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Looks great but after a few months falls apart.
Pros: This is great! you put 2 credit cards (one in each slot) and easy to hold or access your phone quickly = leave your wallet a Pros: This is great! you put 2 credit cards (one in each slot) and easy to hold or access your phone quickly = leave your wallet at home :)
Cons: Price is a bit high, it will fall apart or break (8 months for me) and the glue will come off due to warm weather. I only use 2 cards and wouldn't even try 2 cards per slot.
If it lasted a year it would get 10 stars! sadly a great design but cheaply put together for a high price.
I am buying another credit card slot case from another company for a lower price. …
- Written by J M S R from PETERBOROUGH
Looks good - performance and quality is suspect
I bought one of these for my 5 having had something similar for my 4s. I got the brown leather one which after only a few days of I bought one of these for my 5 having had something similar for my 4s. I got the brown leather one which after only a few days of getting in and out of my pocket looked tatty. I kept 2 cards in there, a driving license and a debit card. Within 2 weeks the glue that holds the card holder section onto the body section started coming away. Also putting the phone in and out of it a couple of times meant that the top right hand corner (thinner than the rest) snapped. Quite annoying for such an expensive case. On the plus side people always comment on how cool / good it looks. But 6 months in I really need another one as this is very tatty now. …
- Written by Miles G from Cheltenham
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case fit the iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Tina S
Yes it does :) phew
- Answered by Christine N