Beats Tour in-ear headphones are made to stream the soundtrack of your life with perfect, clear sound. Four pairs of different-sized ear tips ensure snug fitting buds. Accurate speaker design plays music back loud and full of detail.
- Four pairs of ear tips plus three pairs of optional wingtips provide a secure, comfortable fit that also improves isolation from outside sound
- Remastered design delivers a clearer and wider range of audio, even at loud volumes
- Sealed in-ear design means you'll enjoy hearing songs full of accurate detail
- Beats well-known flat cable construction gives you a flexible, knot-free cord no matter how it's wound or stored
- On-cable remote means you can adjust volume, hit pause and switch tracks without touching your iPod, iPad, or iPhone
- Take calls no matter where you are with the built-in microphone; talk hands-free with ease
Did you notice?A variety of ear tip and wingtip sizes gives you a custom fit that's truly comfortable and secure in your ear.
Apple Recommends ForListening to every detail of the music and movies on your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Tour in-ear headphones
- Cable with in-line mic and remote that controls iOS devices
- Hard case
- Four pairs of multi-sized/shaped ear tips
- Three pairs of optional secure-fit wingtips
- Quick start guide
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00044-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447003914
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Brought these from the apple store a few weeks and I have to admit the sound quality is awesome and the earphone are very comforta Brought these from the apple store a few weeks and I have to admit the sound quality is awesome and the earphone are very comfortable to wear compare to the old models. All the negatives from the last versions has indeed been fixed. Now all that aside the current issue are the silly wires/cables, these are very thin compare to the old model and that makes these headphone tangle like anything and worse of all, you most of the time can't enjoy listen to your music with the music stoping or on your iPhone, going crazy activating Siri or voice control, stopping the music etc, seems like various faults or wires sensitive/ damaged. Am stuck with these rubbish that is not recommended, unless it's only my model with the issue. Waste of money but I didn't have such issue, I would highly recommend them, when it works. …
- Written by Helijah K from West Drayton
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the control talk work on htc one?
- Asked by Juan F from Santa Cruz
Unfortunately, No, the volume controls will only work for iOS devices. However, the play and pause c Unfortunately, No, the volume controls will only work for iOS devices. However, the play and pause control can still be used for the HTC One, although the skip song functions won't be compatible with the HTC One as the phone will recognize the two clicks (the command for skipping to the next song) as a call function and dial the previous number you have used.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Kai C from Sunshine Coast