More than just digital scales, the Smart Body Analyser tracks both your weight and your body composition. Check your heart rate simply by stepping on, with no extra effort involved. Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Smart Body Analyser is super-easy to set up on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. After each weigh in, the scale automatically uploads and syncs your data via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Access your securely stored information whenever and wherever you need via the web or with the Health Mate app. Use it to set weight goals and the app will break them down into weekly achievable targets as well as giving you relevant tips. Even when you’re not standing on it, the scale is continuously monitoring the air quality of your indoor environment through temperature and carbon dioxide metering.
It is also made for the whole family as it can monitor up to eight different users. Everyone can have their own user profile and, once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
- Track your weight and body fat
- Measure your heart rate simply by stepping on the scale
- Monitor your indoor air quality with temperature and CO2 measurements
- Position Control technology for high-accuracy weighing
- Free Health Mate app tracks weight trends
- Weight data is automatically uploaded via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Multi-user support with automatic recognition
- Big, backlit, easy-on-the-eye display
Did you notice?Not only can the whole family use these weighing scales – once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone committed to a healthy lifestyle will love this simple method of tracking and monitoring their body weight and composition.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Smart Body Analyser WS-50
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Carpet feet
- Quick start guide
- Height: 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Width: 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Weight: 2100 g
- Length: 43 mm/1.69 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: WS-50
- UPC or EAN No.: 3700546700057
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Health Mate app available for free on the App Store. Requires iOS 5 or later
Withings Health Mate
The Withings Health Mate is the simple way to take care of yourself and stay healthy. It’s free to download and is designed for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, exercise more, keep an eye on their blood pressure, or sleep better.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Massively impressed. Setup experience and usage was amazing
I'm massively impressed by these - the Wifi Setup experience is the best, easiest most straigtforward ever. Took me 3 minutes from I'm massively impressed by these - the Wifi Setup experience is the best, easiest most straigtforward ever. Took me 3 minutes from opening the parcel to having them up and running - no passwords or rubbish, just perfectly in tune with my iPhone.
I'm using them with their own app and the ARGUS app and so far its absolutely flawless. I've bought two and another for a friend as a gift already. I wish they would start making wireless printers - I can never get those to work on my network! …
- Written by GLENN E from New York
29 of 32 people found this useful
Awesome piece of kit
I bought this to help motivate my weight loss program. Gives great information, much more than really needed. Setup was easy and s I bought this to help motivate my weight loss program. Gives great information, much more than really needed. Setup was easy and so far with two months of use has not given my any hassle - so all good. …
- Written by Stuart O from Greenhithe
17 of 20 people found this useful
Not so smart body analyser...
a good looking bit of kit, simply designed and a great idea to sync up with the iPhone and lifestyle apps, and help you track weig a good looking bit of kit, simply designed and a great idea to sync up with the iPhone and lifestyle apps, and help you track weight etc. Setting up was a doodle, but after a day or so the scales got confused as to which family member was standing on them. not only that, the weights were extremely variable each time you had a weigh in. we reset, re synced, and eventually re turned. We gave it a chance and wanted it to be as good as it promised, but were sadly disappointed. …
- Written by Tim H from London
14 of 17 people found this useful
Good but multi-user setup is horrendous
This is a great product IF you intend to pair it with one iPhone and just have one user, the setup in that case is simple and fla This is a great product IF you intend to pair it with one iPhone and just have one user, the setup in that case is simple and flawless.
However, in my case, my partner and I both wanted to use the scales independently, with each of us having our own account on our own iPhone. Succeeding in the setup for this was a total pain. Involving many resets, app deletes, account creations, data deletions and ultimately having to use a combination of iPhone and the both the old and new Withings website to get it setup how we wanted - and how the product promised.
Great device, but let down by an opaque and immature software setup process. …
- Written by James C from Newport on Tay
1 of 1 people found this useful
Don't bother, too expansive and isn't accurate
I've had it 24hrs and I'm returning it to Apple. Doesn't work on carpet, despite the 'carpet feet' that it comes with. BPM is way I've had it 24hrs and I'm returning it to Apple. Doesn't work on carpet, despite the 'carpet feet' that it comes with. BPM is way too high - I've had resting BPM of 89, 92 and 99! I'm a hiker in my 30s. When I came home after being at work it needed to be re-synced with my iPhone - 'Setup Failed' 4 times, so I had to delete the scale and go through the installation process again. £129 - maybe for generation 4 is out. …
- Written by Alan P from London
5 of 6 people found this useful
Let’s face it; these are about 3 x the price of the average set of scales. However, in my opinion, they are 10 x as good.
They gi Let’s face it; these are about 3 x the price of the average set of scales. However, in my opinion, they are 10 x as good.
They give you an average weight so if you haven’t eaten all day, or if you've just had a meal, the graph will not be too skewed.
Air quality, BMI, and heart rate are also useful tools. …
- Written by Tyran F from Loughton
3 of 4 people found this useful