More than just digital scales, the Smart Body Analyser tracks both your weight and your body composition. Check your heart rate simply by stepping on, with no extra effort involved. Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity, the Smart Body Analyser is super-easy to set up on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. After each weigh in, the scale automatically uploads and syncs your data via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
Access your securely stored information whenever and wherever you need via the web or with the Health Mate app. Use it to set weight goals and the app will break them down into weekly achievable targets as well as giving you relevant tips. Even when you’re not standing on it, the scale is continuously monitoring the air quality of your indoor environment through temperature and carbon dioxide metering.
It is also made for the whole family as it can monitor up to eight different users. Everyone can have their own user profile and, once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
- Track your weight and body fat
- Measure your heart rate simply by stepping on the scale
- Monitor your indoor air quality with temperature and CO2 measurements
- Position Control technology for high-accuracy weighing
- Free Health Mate app tracks weight trends
- Weight data is automatically uploaded via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Multi-user support with automatic recognition
- Big, backlit, easy-on-the-eye display
Did you notice?Not only can the whole family use these weighing scales – once the Smart Body Analyser gets to know your weight, it automatically recognises who steps on it.
Apple Recommends ForAnyone committed to a healthy lifestyle will love this simple method of tracking and monitoring their body weight and composition.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Smart Body Analyser WS-50
- 4 x AAA batteries
- Carpet feet
- Quick start guide
- Height: 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Width: 366 mm/14.41 in.
- Weight: 2100 g
- Length: 43 mm/1.69 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: WS-50
- UPC or EAN No.: 3700546700057
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Health Mate app available for free on the App Store. Requires iOS 5 or later
Withings Health Mate
The Withings Health Mate is the simple way to take care of yourself and stay healthy. It’s free to download and is designed for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, exercise more, keep an eye on their blood pressure, or sleep better.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest. …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Awesome piece of kit
I bought this to help motivate my weight loss program. Gives great information, much more than really needed. Setup was easy and s I bought this to help motivate my weight loss program. Gives great information, much more than really needed. Setup was easy and so far with two months of use has not given my any hassle - so all good. …
- Written by Stuart O from Greenhithe
6 of 6 people found this useful
Massively impressed. Setup experience and usage was amazing
I'm massively impressed by these - the Wifi Setup experience is the best, easiest most straigtforward ever. Took me 3 minutes from I'm massively impressed by these - the Wifi Setup experience is the best, easiest most straigtforward ever. Took me 3 minutes from opening the parcel to having them up and running - no passwords or rubbish, just perfectly in tune with my iPhone.
I'm using them with their own app and the ARGUS app and so far its absolutely flawless. I've bought two and another for a friend as a gift already. I wish they would start making wireless printers - I can never get those to work on my network! …
- Written by GLENN E from New York
15 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there any documentation or published API to get access to the sensor data?
- Asked by Scott P from Brooklyn
How does the scale measure body-fat? by estimating impedance?
- Asked by Robert S from Plymouth
I have a pacemaker can I use the Smart Body Analyzer?
- Asked by Russell A from Oscoda
From the Withings web site:
The Smart Body Analyzer's weight limit is 180 kg (396 lb).
- Answered by Lisa B from Bolingbrook
I wonder if it would be able to detect (and track) more than one person. Would it be able to be used by the hole family?
- Asked by Pedro M from Calgary
Yes, Withings Smart Body Analyzer supports up to 8 users and has an automatic recognition feature: i Yes, Withings Smart Body Analyzer supports up to 8 users and has an automatic recognition feature: it automatically recognizes the person who weighs.
From the manufacturer website:
"The Smart Body Analyzer keeps track of everyone's weight history and gets to know the weight of each of you, even if it fluctuates."
"If two or more users share a similar weight level and pattern, the Smart Body Analyzer may not be able to automatically recognize the person who weighs. In this case, the Smart Body Analyzer lets you very easily select the right profile by leaning left or right while you stand on the scale. You can also assign a weight reading to the proper person from the Withings app." …
- Answered by Alexis A from Issy-les-moulineaux
Is this the old or new version? They had a similar product last year and a new one was announced at the beginning of 2013. Which version is this?
- Asked by Ivan C from Burnaby
This is the new version. Setup via bluetooth only, not PC and usb cable. Measures body fat %, heart This is the new version. Setup via bluetooth only, not PC and usb cable. Measures body fat %, heart rate and room air quality and temp. …
- Answered by Chris T from Northam