The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone 5s battery life by 80%, without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone 5s.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5s - and protect it - without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Talk Time: Up to six hours on 3G
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024455
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Good but not as good as I thought
Got mine in the post today I'll be testing it's extra juice capabilities throughout the day, the phone doesn't slip into the case Got mine in the post today I'll be testing it's extra juice capabilities throughout the day, the phone doesn't slip into the case because of curved bits of plastic attached to the bottom of the case so I needed to prise it in, after clipping on the battery bit I found the fit is nowhere near as snug to the phone as I thought, not completely dissatisfied but could be a bit more polished for the price …
- Written by Jon C from Cardiff
146 of 160 people found this useful
good for the battery and the protection. what's really bad? you need to use their audio adapter (included) if you want to plug you good for the battery and the protection. what's really bad? you need to use their audio adapter (included) if you want to plug your headphones. this is a bad quality adapter and the sound quality suffers. …
- Written by JEAN-GHISLAIN P from Senlis
140 of 154 people found this useful
Connection Issues after 2 months
I purchased my juicepack Helium from Mophie at the end of February 2013. I am now encountering connection issues with charging. I I purchased my juicepack Helium from Mophie at the end of February 2013. I am now encountering connection issues with charging. I am in the process of returning the item as it's just unacceptable for an item to fail so soon after purchase. …
- Written by Talya B from Addlestone
130 of 142 people found this useful
mophie audio connection
Happy with the extra battery life and protective case. BUT audio and charging connections fidly. The audio adaptor has now gone wr Happy with the extra battery life and protective case. BUT audio and charging connections fidly. The audio adaptor has now gone wrong after 5 months and having trouble sourcing a spare. To use the standard adaptor have to undo the bottom connection and run unit without the additional battery. Defeats the purpose?
Will write to Mophie and see what they say about a replacement audio connector. Not holding breath. …
- Written by Bruce M from Horsham
The good- it extends my battery life probably double. The bad is that you need a little adaptor to use the headphones. Mine went f The good- it extends my battery life probably double. The bad is that you need a little adaptor to use the headphones. Mine went faulty, I emailed them on their contact page and heard nothing.
Can't seem to auto wifi sync when you switch over to the battery, but maybe that's finger trouble but it shouldn't be that complicated. Also won't sync to my computer unless I don't do it through the battery. A tad heavy, but if you need extra juice worth considering. …
- Written by colin M from Edinburgh
Aesthetically Pleasing But Flawed
The case feels great and is pleasing to the eye, it fits well in the hand and doesn't add a great amount of bulk.
Th The case feels great and is pleasing to the eye, it fits well in the hand and doesn't add a great amount of bulk.
The case significantly interferes with my signal. I use the 2G band (strongest band in my area) and get it throughout my house NORMALLY. With the addition of this case it reduced my bars from full to 2 and where I would normally get 2 or 3 bars, the signal was gone completely.
I really wanted the case and thought it was just a fault, so I got it returned and replaced but alas it came up with the same problem.
Great functions and design just flawed even thought it states in the manual "doesn't effect signal". …
- Written by Alex G from Nr Redditch
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does these fit the new IPhone 6
- Asked by Denise T from Welland
no only 5 and 5s but they may have other models for the iPhone 6 :)
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
Is there a mophie case for iphone 5c?
- Asked by James C from Wise
no but its one called BoostCase Hybrid Power case for iPhone 5c
- Answered by Jordyn R from Upper Marlboro
can i use the headphone jack w/o the connecter
- Asked by Jummy O from Dacula
what s the lightning charger and how does it work
- Asked by Paula E from Mcfarland
does it work for an iphone 5s?
- Asked by Edisson C from Ridgewood
Yes, this case is fully compatible with the iPhone 5 and 5s.
Its not compatible with the iPhone 5c.
- Answered by Elliot S from Hereford