The Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker Phone connects with your iPhone, iPad or Mac via Bluetooth, allowing you to conduct clear conference calls with ease. Four omni-directional microphones are able to pick up your voice from up to five metres away, while echo-cancellation technology ensures a clear sound.
Philips WeCall app
The free Philips WeCall app, available for download from the App Store, will automatically store, manage and dial your conference call numbers and access codes directly from meetings in your Apple calendar, saving time and making your conference calls easier than ever.
- Picks up voices from up to five metres away
- Four omni-directional microphones
- Echo-cancellation technology
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad or Mac via Bluetooth
- Philips WeCall app automatically stores contact details from your Calendar
- USB connectivity to make calls from your Mac
- Slim and light travel case to take speaker anywhere
Did you notice?The Philips WeCall app will automatically store, manage and dial your conference call numbers and access codes directly from meetings in your Apple calendar.
Apple Recommends ForConducting clear conference calls with ease.
What's in the Box?
- Philips WeCall Bluetooth Conference Speaker Phone
- Travel case
- USB cable
- Quick user manual
- Connections: USB, Bluetooth
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Charge Time: 3.5 hours
- Height: 16 cm/6.3 in.
- Width: 15.8 cm/6.22 in.
- Weight: 420 g
- Length: 5.8 cm/2.28 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 6923410723656
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Great product- would recommend it. Sound quality is great.
- Written by Maurice G from London
Spider phone for home!
I've been looking for something similar to the office "spider" conference phone for a while to help with work from home days. WeCa I've been looking for something similar to the office "spider" conference phone for a while to help with work from home days. WeCall does the job nicely, very easy to connect and as a bonus does the dialling in for you. Great product, would recommend! …
- Written by Roman G from Surbiton
Really impressive sounds
I'm not kidding you, I love it and it has taken a respected slot in my day bag which goes everywhere with me now. It's so versatil I'm not kidding you, I love it and it has taken a respected slot in my day bag which goes everywhere with me now. It's so versatile: I use it as intended for conf calls in my office and it works way better then my deskphone's speaker. Compatible with and an excellent addition to my kindle, iPhone and PC I couldn't really ask for more. Booming bass is all there and really brings my media alive. Hey I even used it in place of my dad's car stereo when I went out to visit as his cassette deck is capput but the little rubber feet kept it from sliding and I could chill out to bob Marley from my iPhone with the Speaker Phone on his dash. Couldn't really ask for more... …
- Written by Jamie E from Elstree
3 of 3 people found this useful