Plug in your guitar or bass and get ready to rock – in stunning high definition sound. The iRig HD features superior digital audio quality and offers a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear digital signal that's free from noise and crosstalk. An onboard gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal level for your instrument and apps and a multicolour LED lets you know what's going on with your interface and signal.
iRig HD is compatible with the range of IK AmpliTube apps, as well as other real-time processing apps, such as Apple GarageBand, which support digital audio. Rock out on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini or Mac, with studio-quality sound. Start a project on your iPad and finish it on your Mac, all with the same great tone.
- High-quality instrument-level quarter-inch Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning, 30-pin and USB connector compatibility
- Pre-amp gain control
- High-quality, low-noise, high-definition pre-amp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Powered by your iOS device or Mac USB port
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with free AmpliTube apps (available for download on the App Store)
- Also works with line level signals from synthesisers, keyboards and mixers
Did you notice?The iRig doesn’t need batteries. Its ultra-low power usage means it can be powered by your iOS device or computer.
Apple Recommends ForTurning your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone or Mac into a great-sounding guitar studio.
What's in the Box?
- IK Multimedia iRig HD Guitar Interface
- Lightning cable
- 30-pin cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 1/4 Inch Mono
- Height: 21 mm/0.85 in.
- Width: 30 mm/1.18 in.
- Weight: 35 g
- Length: 99 mm/3.9 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- USB Port
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-HD-IN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813444034
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iOS 5.1 or later required
AS SEEN ON TV! SPOTTED IN THE NEW APPLE "POWERFUL" TV CAMPAIGN!
NEW ORANGE® GEAR MODELS NOW AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar-and-bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE. The new Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) lets you record and edit audio like in a computer DAW. AmpliTube’s built-in Loop Drummer lets you easily create killer drum tracks.
AmpliTube is Audiobus compatible. Use with compatible audio apps in any Audiobus slot.
Use IK’s new, high-definition iRig® HD digital instrument interface, or the iRig® or iRig® STOMP, to connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone®/iPod touch®; and use iRig® MIDI to connect a floor controller.
Play, practice and record anytime and everywhere with gear from the leader in analog gear-modeling software.
AmpliTube FREE puts an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips with 3 built-in effects (delay, noise filter + distortion once registered), 1 amp with full controls, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics.
Expand your rig à la carte with effects like the T-Rex Moller and Big Pig, amps like the Soldano® SLO-100 and Ampeg® B-15R, and gear from AmpliTube Fender™, AmpliTube Slash, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™ and VocaLive (5 effects), via in-app purchase.
Loop Drummer syncs to the recorder and the Studio section. Expand your loop collection via in-app purchase of Style Packs. Loop Drummer intelligently creates drum tracks — or you can build your own by dragging and dropping loops in the Timeline.
Expand recorder to 4 tracks via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you use separate FX rigs on each track. Add the new Studio section (via in-app purchase), and record and edit in a familiar DAW environment, with features like Cut/Copy/Paste, Normalize, and more.
Record and produce directly in AmpliTube. Share high-quality audio files or M4As via FTP and SoundCloud.
Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner.
AmpliTube FREE features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multiFX + recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes + amp + cab + mic
- Comes with 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet, 2 mics
⁃ Add more gear models via in-app purchase: official amps from Soldano® and Ampeg®, official stomp from T-Rex®, 2 stomps based on popular distortion effects, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 2 official Slash amps and 6 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 5 VocaLive effects
- Single track recorder expands to 4-tracks with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module plays in sync with recorder
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus support
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from Music library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio Copy/Paste
- Slow down/speed up the tempo of imported songs without affecting pitch
- NO VOICE removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful preset & favorite management
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Full and LE versions also available
More apps information:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I connect a mike or mixer to this?
- Asked by David W
The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixe The highlights section says it can also take line inputs from a list of devices, which includes mixers... so yes! …
- Answered by Neil R
Will this work with an acoustic guitar that has a jack output?
- Asked by Alex J