The Bose® SoundLink® mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607056
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Best Bluetooth Speaker
This is the best bluetooth speaker I have heard. Bose have got this one right,. Bass is excellent for it's size rather than the so This is the best bluetooth speaker I have heard. Bose have got this one right,. Bass is excellent for it's size rather than the sometimes bloated and bass heavy sound that characterise Bose speakers. I ended up listening to it for hours the first day I got it, enjoying all my music, from ballads to heavy rock - the mark of a good speaker. It has a lovely balance. Go listen to it, you will be amazed that something this small can sound so good. …
- Written by David W from MONTROSE
170 of 175 people found this useful
This speaker is literally jaw dropping! It's a little expensive but if you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker in this price bracke This speaker is literally jaw dropping! It's a little expensive but if you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker in this price bracket then look no further! It truly is remarkable and everyone who listens to the soundlink mini is amazed that such sound comes from something so small! Fantastic piece of kit which fills a room with big sound! Positioning of the speaker is essential to get the best bass response but I'm so happy I've purchased this speaker over others I have heard! Truly astonishing work from bose! …
- Written by James L from Slough
129 of 136 people found this useful
Bsse soundllink mini
It really is unbelievable how good the sound is from a speaker so small .
Plenty of bass and nice clear vocals can fill a medium It really is unbelievable how good the sound is from a speaker so small .
Plenty of bass and nice clear vocals can fill a medium size room with sound.
A good buy. …
- Written by john W from rotherhithe
104 of 106 people found this useful
Best speaker ive ever got!!!!
I recently got one of these for my birthday, and i have to say i was suprised at the sound and bass quality of this little speaker I recently got one of these for my birthday, and i have to say i was suprised at the sound and bass quality of this little speaker. I had the chance to take them back if i wanted to and get a beats pill 2.0 as im a beats fan through and through but once i listened to them both i was sure that i had the right speaker out of the two. The bose soundlink mini had such better sound and bass quality compred to the beats pill, and wasnt desorted one bit. i would recommend this speaker to anyone. …
- Written by Matt B from Brighton
Small but quality
This speaker is the best compact speaker over all. It's heavy so you know it's good quality, it's classy, it's portable and best o This speaker is the best compact speaker over all. It's heavy so you know it's good quality, it's classy, it's portable and best of all it delivers great sound for any sort of party …
- Written by Max H from Leeds
1 of 1 people found this useful
Just to echo everyone who has give this a positive rating, speaker is pound for pound the best I have heard on the market, only to Just to echo everyone who has give this a positive rating, speaker is pound for pound the best I have heard on the market, only to be bettered by the more expensive Bose range.
One of my friends after listening to mines, went out and bought one the same day, and he is hard to please.
Going to buy a remote for the speaker, from ebay so hope this is compatible …
- Written by Kifai M from glasgow
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I connect a microphone to the Bose SoundLink?
- Asked by Pat M from Council Bluffs
What is the direct connect cord use with iphone to bose sound link? So I can bypass Bluetooth...?
- Asked by Brady W from Martin
does my bose mini continously charge when connected to my tv
- Asked by Wayne G from Fresno
Does this have a mic built in, so it can be used as a speakerphone?
- Asked by Sohil K from New York
No - it can't be used as a speakerphone
- Answered by Peter B
Can you pair 2 soundlinks in order to have a left and right speaker (stereo sound) ?
- Asked by Jesus C from Queretaro
You would need to use a splitter with L and R channels and have separate aux cables running to each You would need to use a splitter with L and R channels and have separate aux cables running to each speaker. There is no way to pair the two speakers at this time using Bluetooth. Maybe in the next version. …
- Answered by Aaron R from Dallas