The Bose SoundLink mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607056
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best Bluetooth Speaker
This is the best bluetooth speaker I have heard. Bose have got this one right,. Bass is excellent for it's size rather than the so This is the best bluetooth speaker I have heard. Bose have got this one right,. Bass is excellent for it's size rather than the sometimes bloated and bass heavy sound that characterise Bose speakers. I ended up listening to it for hours the first day I got it, enjoying all my music, from ballads to heavy rock - the mark of a good speaker. It has a lovely balance. Go listen to it, you will be amazed that something this small can sound so good. …
- Written by David W from MONTROSE
103 of 107 people found this useful
This speaker is literally jaw dropping! It's a little expensive but if you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker in this price bracke This speaker is literally jaw dropping! It's a little expensive but if you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker in this price bracket then look no further! It truly is remarkable and everyone who listens to the soundlink mini is amazed that such sound comes from something so small! Fantastic piece of kit which fills a room with big sound! Positioning of the speaker is essential to get the best bass response but I'm so happy I've purchased this speaker over others I have heard! Truly astonishing work from bose! …
- Written by James L from Slough
69 of 72 people found this useful
Bsse soundllink mini
It really is unbelievable how good the sound is from a speaker so small .
Plenty of bass and nice clear vocals can fill a medium It really is unbelievable how good the sound is from a speaker so small .
Plenty of bass and nice clear vocals can fill a medium size room with sound.
A good buy. …
- Written by john W from rotherhithe
54 of 55 people found this useful
The best small Bluetooth speaker
Outstanding performance, OK if you're a audiophile you may disagree but in the age of compressed music this product sets the stand Outstanding performance, OK if you're a audiophile you may disagree but in the age of compressed music this product sets the standard. I recommend placing the unit at ear level if possible.
It's changed my listening habits for the better with its portability. …
- Written by John T from Great Bentley
BOSE hit the right Note
I have had a jambox which was good, but this is great. Perfect crystal clear sound from my old Iphone 3GS right up to my IMAC.
A I have had a jambox which was good, but this is great. Perfect crystal clear sound from my old Iphone 3GS right up to my IMAC.
Amazing sound from such a nice sleek designed little box. 5 out of 5 well done BOSE …
- Written by Graeme B from Las Rozas
1 of 1 people found this useful
If you audition this in a store you will not be hearing it at it's best, I find the Mini performs better in a smaller room (eg. be If you audition this in a store you will not be hearing it at it's best, I find the Mini performs better in a smaller room (eg. bedroom, hotel room etc) - so do not underestimate the sound quality on the showroom floor. I was also quite keen on the larger SoundLink III however I did not think it was that much of a step up in audio quality for the size and weight trade-off. The Mini is an excellent speaker with rich bass and highs for such a small size - definitely the best mini-bluetooth speaker on the market. Highly recommended. …
- Written by Anthony H from London
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use it with a iMac
- Asked by Jason H from Sydney
Yes, almost every iMac comes standard with built in bluetooth, and if not, you can always use an aud Yes, almost every iMac comes standard with built in bluetooth, and if not, you can always use an audio cable to connect directly to the Bose Mini Soundlink. …
- Answered by Adrian K from Charleston
I don't use any personal computer - only ipad. It looks like the mini usb is used for firmware updates so no firmware updates with ipad?
- Asked by Raymond A. S from Owen Sound
I have not updated mine nor have i even plugged it in to the computer i have had no problems but fro I have not updated mine nor have i even plugged it in to the computer i have had no problems but from what iv read updates are fast and easy so if you have a friend with a computer your be ok …
- Answered by Mckenzee T from Ramstein
Is the travel bag included, or sold separately?
- Asked by Jordan V from Ogden
No, it's sold separately. I just bought the unit today. Sound is awesome!!
- Answered by Ronan K
how far away can the iPhone be from the speaker and still function including music skip commands? Thanks.
- Asked by Michael Y from Calgary
Roughly about 10 meters.
- Answered by Danny L
Does it works with an Ipod nano 6th generation?
- Asked by Luciana M from Nova Lima