The Bose® SoundLink® mini's ultra-compact size fits in the palm of your hand, yet gives you full, natural sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Grab it and go and experience music just about anywhere.
- Full, natural sound in the palm of your hand
- Connects via Bluetooth wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Included cradle keeps the speaker charged
- Sleek and durable one-piece anodized aluminum housing
- Lithium-ion battery allows up to seven hours of play time
- Travel bag available for convenient transportation
Did you notice?Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lets you play music for up to seven hours.
Apple Recommends ForExperience better sound wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Bose's smallest portable Bluetooth speaker yet.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth speaker
- Charging base/cradle
- AC power supply
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Multipoint Support
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 5.08 cm/2 in.
- Width: 5.84 cm/2.3 in.
- Weight: 0.67 kg
- Length: 18.03 cm/7.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 359037-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817607056
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Best Bluetooth Speaker
This is the best bluetooth speaker I have heard. Bose have got this one right,. Bass is excellent for it's size rather than the so This is the best bluetooth speaker I have heard. Bose have got this one right,. Bass is excellent for it's size rather than the sometimes bloated and bass heavy sound that characterise Bose speakers. I ended up listening to it for hours the first day I got it, enjoying all my music, from ballads to heavy rock - the mark of a good speaker. It has a lovely balance. Go listen to it, you will be amazed that something this small can sound so good. …
- Written by David W from MONTROSE
151 of 156 people found this useful
This speaker is literally jaw dropping! It's a little expensive but if you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker in this price bracke This speaker is literally jaw dropping! It's a little expensive but if you're looking for a Bluetooth speaker in this price bracket then look no further! It truly is remarkable and everyone who listens to the soundlink mini is amazed that such sound comes from something so small! Fantastic piece of kit which fills a room with big sound! Positioning of the speaker is essential to get the best bass response but I'm so happy I've purchased this speaker over others I have heard! Truly astonishing work from bose! …
- Written by James L from Slough
109 of 116 people found this useful
Bsse soundllink mini
It really is unbelievable how good the sound is from a speaker so small .
Plenty of bass and nice clear vocals can fill a medium It really is unbelievable how good the sound is from a speaker so small .
Plenty of bass and nice clear vocals can fill a medium size room with sound.
A good buy. …
- Written by john W from rotherhithe
83 of 84 people found this useful
Just to echo everyone who has give this a positive rating, speaker is pound for pound the best I have heard on the market, only to Just to echo everyone who has give this a positive rating, speaker is pound for pound the best I have heard on the market, only to be bettered by the more expensive Bose range.
One of my friends after listening to mines, went out and bought one the same day, and he is hard to please.
Going to buy a remote for the speaker, from ebay so hope this is compatible …
- Written by Kifai M from glasgow
1 of 1 people found this useful
i dont normally review however .... here we go
'avin a gorp at this Bluetooth speaker, the first thing I notice, the manufactures identity sprawled across the grey gloomy mesh d 'avin a gorp at this Bluetooth speaker, the first thing I notice, the manufactures identity sprawled across the grey gloomy mesh disguising the speakers marooned internally. Not a bad thing, Nono! That's just the first thing ones eye eluded upon. I gaze over this simple, immaculate, embellished rectangular prism. employing 6 rubbery buttons on the roof for fundamental operation. We have the on/off button, mute, decrease volume, increase volume, Bluetooth, auxiliary. To the starboard face of this aluminium machine sit an 'auxiliary in' port and its neighbour, a charming 'ac charger' port. Just dandy.
Moving swiftly on to the juice, the beef! The sound released from this chairman of phonic can only be conveyed as a simile... It's like when moses cried "let my people go" and so it was! Or... It's like the heavens escaping dantes inferno. It's smashing...That's all you need to know. Take a piece of that pie. Swing on that swing, chew that shoe!
No regrets, I do not abhors uno single thing about it.
Looks buoyant, conclusion - it ain't. …
- Written by Daniel P from northampton
1 of 1 people found this useful
Superb & the Best
Really Impressed with every aspect of this speaker.
Powerful range , packaged in a compact stylish design. Build quality except Really Impressed with every aspect of this speaker.
Powerful range , packaged in a compact stylish design. Build quality exceptional. Sounds generated from Heaven.
Do yourself a favour & treat yourself. …
- Written by Eugene N from Dublin 16
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does mini soundbar shut off when not in use
- Asked by Ron C from West Deptford
Is it compatible with iPad Mini 3. how do In get my mini to pro to connect to my Bose speakers ,as I can with my macpro laptop?
- Asked by Joseph Henri S from Courtenay
can two bose soundlink minis play simultaneously from one bluetooth by connecting them together with cable?
- Asked by John F from Charlottesville
wich ac power does it has?, or is it 100-240V?
- Asked by Bruno F from Grand Bourg
Is it compatible with iPad Mini 3
- Asked by Neil C from St. Sauveur
Yes, iPad Mini 3 has bluetooth and works fine with the Bluetooth Bose speakers. I own the Bose Sound Yes, iPad Mini 3 has bluetooth and works fine with the Bluetooth Bose speakers. I own the Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speakers and they work with every bluetooth device I own. It's easy to pair / unpair, the instructions are included. The dock charges the battery, which lasts all day at work. The speaker does not charge on a USB cable, you need to use the provided charger or get a separate charger for your car. …
- Answered by Carl M from Minneapolis
Connect soundlink mini to two Bluetooth devices
- Asked by Peta M from Holland Park West
According to the literature that came with my Bose SoundLike Color, "The speaker can support two con According to the literature that came with my Bose SoundLike Color, "The speaker can support two connected devices at a time. When powered on, the speaker automatically connects to the most recently connected device(s)." …
- Answered by Diane G from San Antonio