Bring the party with you wherever you go with the iBT4 Boombox from iHome. Stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The iBT4 also has an FM radio, a line-in jack, as well as a line-out jack for an expandable audio experience. The internal rechargeable battery lets you listen to your music on the go, or use the included power adapter for extending listening.
- Wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Digital tuning FM radio with telescoping antenna
- Operates on internal rechargeable battery or included power adaptor
- Aux line-in jack to play audio from audio devices equipped with 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Aux line-out jack to connect multiple speakers
Did you notice?The iBT4 has a rear-mounted telescopic antenna to ensure great radio reception.
Apple Recommends ForThe built-in rechargeable battery lets you take your music with you wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- iHome iBT4 Wireless Speaker
- Power adaptor
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth, Headphone port
- Power Source: AC, Battery Power
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 197 mm/7.76 in.
- Width: 145 mm
- Weight: 1401 g
- Length: 196 mm/7.72 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: iBT4GC
- UPC or EAN No.: 047532902747
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how loud is it
- Asked by William B from Doylestown
It is a 10 watt speaker. So it can get fairly loud.
- Answered by Daniel N from Hamilton
Are we able to plug in our 4th generation nano?
- Asked by Rita T from Mt. Pearl
Yes, there is a stereo jack you can connect your ipod to.
- Answered by Luis H from San Francisco