The Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4 for Mac offers Bluetooth connectivity for easy wireless pairing with Macs that support Bluetooth. The mouse is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. So there's no need for finger contortions to operate the buttons.
Pointer speed buttons on the side allow convenient adjustment without even changing your grip on the mouse. An extra-wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk. Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac provides extensive but easy-to-use functionality for six buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons
- Pointer speed buttons on the side allow convenient adjustment without changing your grip on the mouse
- Top-mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed
- The top LED flashes to indicate low-battery condition
- Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac's simple and intuitive interface provides functionality for six buttons
Did you notice?Evoluent mice are made of at least 30% recycled materials.
Apple Recommends ForExperience maximum comfort while easily controlling your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Evoluent Vertical Mouse 4
- One AA battery
- Instruction sheet
- Other Features: Ergonomic, Programmable
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Batteries: AA
- Height: 76.2 mm/3 in.
- Width: 114.3 mm/4.5 in.
- Weight: 9.92 g
- Length: 88.9 mm/3.5 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: VM4RM
- UPC or EAN No.: 852153014614
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Definitely not for Graphics Professionals...
Pros: Hmm? Seems to be easy on the wrist, but it stops working so often that there isn't time to get RSI - may be that's the plan! Pros: Hmm? Seems to be easy on the wrist, but it stops working so often that there isn't time to get RSI - may be that's the plan!
Cons: Inaccurate; becomes erratic, frequently requiring turning off and on again; feels cheap and nasty; very expensive; not pro equipment.
Not recommended if your work needs to be swift and accurate. …
- Written by Ian M from Andreas
Cured my arm pain
It was a couple of years with what I thought was tennis elbow before I looked into what I was going to do about it. I had an extre It was a couple of years with what I thought was tennis elbow before I looked into what I was going to do about it. I had an extremely painful Corticosteroid injection which really solved nothing at all. I couldn't sleep on my right side and eventually the pain stopped me sleeping well at all. I began to look for answers and came across this mouse, and reading the blurb I realised it wasn't tennis elbow at all.
The philosophy behind this mouse and the untwisting of the bones in the lower arm is the key here, and it takes a few days to get used to the unfamiliar position, but after three weeks of using the Evoluent Vertical Mouse 3 my pain had gone. yep, really.
Three years later I've just bought this new one, the 4 this time for the Mac, and it's got new stuff on it which will be great, but that isn't really what this is mainly about; this is about helping arm injury, or even preventing it, which for me would have been even better.
I couldn't live without these things now. I don't care what they cost because I've been there, and I'm not going there again. …
- Written by Robert S from Brighton
17 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these mice available to left handed people?
- Asked by Chris C
Not from apple, but you can get the left handed version directly from the Manufacturer
- Answered by Donovan B from Calgary
Does this mouse work with Windows 7 or 8?
- Asked by Fernando S from Mcallen
No answers yet
my thumb exists but can't be used - can i use this mouse without using my thumb
- Asked by Chris C from Larkspur
Is there a "wired" Mac compatible version of this?
- Asked by Jean N from Los Angeles
All of Evoluent's wired models are Mac compatible and work with the same Mac driver. Those models ar All of Evoluent's wired models are Mac compatible and work with the same Mac driver. Those models are available from other resellers. …
- Answered by Jack L from Belmont