The M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 Keyboard Controller is the ideal choice for players on the go. Designed by one of the pioneers of mobile music production, this ultra-portable keyboard delivers amazing playability in a small package.
Simply plug it into your computer and perform two-hand parts with 32 great-feeling, low-profile mini keys. Customise the keyboard sensitivity to your playing style with selectable velocity curves—including one specifically for drum programming. Control your performance with four assignable controls, including a rotary knob. And easily play and write music using the included software.
Powered via USB and featuring plug-and-play functionality, Keystation Mini 32 is the easy way to create music and perform on the go.
- 32 low-profile, velocity-sensitive mini keys deliver great feel in an ultra-portable design
- The perfect complement to your mobile studio—small enough to fit in a backpack
- Includes easy-to-use software for playing and writing music
- 4 assignable controls—three buttons and a knob—provide real-time control of your DAW and virtual instruments
- Selectable velocity curves — including one for drum programming — let you customise the keyboard sensitivity to your playing style
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation controls
- Robust, high-quality build stands up to frequent, mobile use
- USB bus-powered and easy to use — just plug and play
- Compatible with a variety of popular music-creation software and virtual instruments
Did you notice?The simple USB connection and compact controls makes the Keystation Mini 32 an ideal companion for GarageBand.
Apple Recommends ForCreating music on your Mac anywhere you go.
What's in the Box?
- M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 Keyboard Controller
- USB cable
- Height: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Width: 16.5 in./41.91 cm
- Weight: 450 g
- Length: 4.2 in./10.67 cm
- Mac OS X
- Windows XP (SP3)/Vista (SP1)/7
- Mfr. Part Number: 9900-65161-12
- UPC or EAN No.: 724643115173
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- * Requires iOS 4.2 or later when used with iPad (Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit sold separately)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this controller work with iPad mini?
- Asked by Wendy P
No answers yet