Momentum Sennheiser headphones have a modern distinctive design and detailed lifelike sound. Luxurious and comfortable, they incorporate Pittards renowned British leather, providing breathability and softness over the headband and earpads. Underlined by a full metal construction for quality and durability, these headphones are as stylish as they are precision engineered.
Plug the supplied cable with integrated smart remote into your iPhone, iPad or iPod and you can change the volume, select tracks and take phone calls.
- Fine leather and high-quality metal materials for luxury and style
- Powerful neodymium magnets deliver volume with accuracy
- Around-the-ear design for comfort and noise isolation
- Metal earcup slider on headband for durability and comfort
- In-line remote and mic for use with iPhone, iPod and iPad
Did you notice?Incorporates fine leather from Pittards, who have been producing leather at Somerset in England since 1826.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying a premium listening experience.
What's in the Box?
- Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear Headphones
- iPhone and iPod cable with integrated smart remote and microphone
- 6.3 mm jack adaptor plug
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- THD: <0.5% (1 kHz/94 dB)
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Stereo
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 140 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 505630sen
- UPC or EAN No.: 615104241978
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
Much higher fidelity than many cans
These are very good cans. There seem to be four main approaches to headphones - thumping bass for headbangers, like Dr Beats; smoo These are very good cans. There seem to be four main approaches to headphones - thumping bass for headbangers, like Dr Beats; smooth, rich with rolled off treble, like Bose; bright and tizzy, but no true upper frequency extension, like many cheap cans, and neutral. These fall into the neutral category. They are well engineered, sound clear and are truthful. Well produced music sounds amazing. Bad production ruthlessly exposed. They are comfortable too on my head, but then we're all different. They are also more neutral than the cheaper Momentum on ear version which have a warmer and bassier sound but less mid range clarity and air. Oh, and there's a huge soundstage with this on-ear version. These cans are keepers. …
- Written by William O from New Malden
7 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I skype on my iPad using this microfone?
- Asked by Pam D from Sydney
Has anybody taken these headphones on a flight or a long journey. If so, what are they like?
- Asked by Graeme F
Perfect for longhaul. Very comfy. No noise.
- Answered by Anthony M
Whats the better headphone or what are their diferences, b&w p5 or the momentum? Thanks
- Asked by Brando L from Queretaro
Both headphones sound really great however the Momentums offer a slightly better soundstage due to b Both headphones sound really great however the Momentums offer a slightly better soundstage due to being around the ear headphones instead of on the ear like the P5s. Personally I prefer the P5s as I find them more comfortable and I really like the design. The Momentums are comfortable too they just don't fit my head as nicely as the p5s. You really can't go wrong with either pair. …
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa