Belkin’s Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable gives you the most convenient way to power up and sync your iOS devices with Lightning connector.
- Cable supports iPad as well as iPhone and iPod charging
- 15 cm length is ideal for charging devices while travelling
- Slim over-mould allows for charging with most cases
- Colour lets you add a touch of personality, while matching with other accessories
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charge and sync your iPhone, iPod or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 6” Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J023yw06INBLU
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868952610
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Does exactly what it says
The cable is short but it's perfect for my requirements, I've tried the cheaper versions and fail within days, this does the job.
- Written by Kirsten B from Rosyth
32 of 34 people found this useful
It works, but the cable is very short - 10 cms or 4 inches roughly
- Written by LYNDA H from Solihull
24 of 53 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is the input into the phone the same size as the Apple factory input? I need to be able to plug into the phone without removing the case.
- Asked by Lauren H from Fort Myers
Does the 6" measurement include the lightening and usb ends, or just the cord length?
- Asked by Jeannette D from Lancaster
It's just the cord. 7.4" end to end
- Answered by Lucas M from Rockford
can i use this with a PC or is it just for a mac, to charge my i pod?
- Asked by Michelle M
its a usb you can use it in any computer
- Answered by Sam B from Balwyn
does this lead work with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Terese W from Southside