The ADOPTED Lens case surrounds your iPhone 5 in hand-polished, precision-crafted beauty. It's a perfect tribute to the iPhone 5 and a celebration of your own style. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Lens case comfortably functional. ADOPTED's eye for detail and design make it clearly distinctive.
- High-gloss protective coating
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Feels great in your hand for a solid grip.
Apple Recommends ForCompliment your iPhone, while providing solid protection.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Lens Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Weight: 17.86 g
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11135
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010597
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great, simple case.
Picked the case up at the apple store in London and it's perfect as a simple case. It is very thin and the matte finish is nice an Picked the case up at the apple store in London and it's perfect as a simple case. It is very thin and the matte finish is nice and clean. Would recommend this. …
- Written by Annie B from London
18 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?
- Asked by Lachlan M from Surrey Hills
Does this case get discolored after a while?
- Asked by Jabari L
No answers yet
Does this case cover the front of the phone, so if I have it in my jeans pocket, the glass won't get scratched?
- Asked by Mike M from Lehigh Acres
No, you will need to put a protective film over the screen to protect it from getting scratched.
- Answered by Daniel C from Dewitt