These Speck cases are super-thin and light to maintain the sleek profile of your MacBook Pro. At just 1.5 mm the durable hard shell protects your MacBook from scuffs and scratches. The glossy case comes in two pieces which are easy to snap on and snap off, so you protect your MacBook on the go and show off its smooth edges. Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your MacBook stable and secure on hard surfaces.
- Ultra-thin shell at just 1.5 mm
- Durable plastic protects from scratches and scuffs
- Sleek, glossy two-piece design easily snaps on and off
- Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your notebook stable and secure
Did you notice?The clear, glossy finish lets the fine design of your MacBook – and the Apple logo – shine through.
Apple Recommends ForHard-shell protection that keeps your MacBook light on its feet.
What's in the Box?
- Speck SmartShell Case
- Form Factor: Hard Case,Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1945
- UPC or EAN No.: 848709000750
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does this case fit the new macbook pro retina 13" late 2013 model
- Asked by Fraser P
I recently purchased a new macbook retina and speck case. The top part that connects to the display I recently purchased a new macbook retina and speck case. The top part that connects to the display fits like a glove. However the bottom part with the main body of the keyboard is a little loose. I think this is due to the fact that new new MBPr is 1mm thinner than the earlier model. I'm considering returning the speck case tomorrow in to wait for the new MBPr case. …
- Answered by Lucia S from Seekonk
do speck smartshell case put scratch on laptop while yo taking off or putting back on
- Asked by Beant B from Mission
No answers yet
If I purchase this item online and end up not liking it could I return it in store?
- Asked by Jasmine G from Calgary
No answers yet
Yes. I received my case yesterday, for the Oct 2013 13" MacBook Pro with retina, and it fits perfect Yes. I received my case yesterday, for the Oct 2013 13" MacBook Pro with retina, and it fits perfectly. If you have a 13" MacBook Pro without retina, you just need to select that option.
I actually contacted Speck when I bought mine, and they said they had done fit tests for the new MacBook Pro models with the cases sold in the Apple store. …
- Answered by Amy S
is it ruberized like o just plain soft plastic?
- Asked by Julian A from Queretaro
the bottom feet are rubberized but the rest of the case is like a hard but thing acrylic.
- Answered by Nicole H from Loretto