Belkin’s HDMI to VGA Adapter makes it possible to stream content wirelessly to a projector from your iPad, Mac or other device using Apple TV and AirPlay. Simply connect the HDMI end of the adapter to your Apple TV and then connect a VGA cable between the adapter and the projector.
- Converts the digital signal from an Apple TV to analogue for a VGA projector or display
- Connect the HDMI male end of the adapter to the Apple TV
- Connect a VGA cable* from the adapter to a projector
- Run audio from the adapter to external speakers, projector or a display using a 3.5 mm audio cable*
- Stream content from your iPad or other iOS device to a projector via Apple TV and AirPlay
- Can also directly connect an Apple TV or Mac with HDMI to a VGA projector or monitor
- Maximum resolution of 1080p
- Transmission rate as high as 2.25 Gbit/s
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz, Clock Rate: 165 MHz
- Colour depth: 12 bit
- Audio channels: 2
- Compliant with VESA, HDMI 1.3
Did you notice?Connect your Apple TV to a VGA projector, so you can easily project content from your iPad or Mac wirelessly using AirPlay.
Apple Recommends ForStream content wirelessly from your Mac or iPad and also run audio from the Adapter using a 3.5 mm audio cable.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin HDMI to VGA Projector Adapter
- Note: VGA cable and 3.5 mm audio cable are not included.
- Other Features: Shielded
- Cable type: HDMI 2.0
- Connections: HDMI port, VGA
- Height: 1.47 cm/0.58 in.
- Width: 4.5 cm/1.77 in.
- Weight: 65.77 g
- Length: 25.4 cm mm/10 in. (including attached HDMI cable)
- Mfr. Part Number: AV10147ywAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868936757
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- * VGA cable and 3.5 mm audio cable not included.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
does it support audio?
- Asked by Adam N from Toronto
The adapter supports audio through the 3.5mm jack built in on the VGA end of the adapter. So you wou The adapter supports audio through the 3.5mm jack built in on the VGA end of the adapter. So you would need audio cables to have sound through the adapter …
- Answered by Chris L from Woodbridge