The Microcone omnidirectional microphone array keeps conversations clear by recording up to six speakers on individual audio channels, automatically tracking and enhancing each voice and dialling down background noise. The Microcone Recorder app, available for free on the Mac App Store, lets you easily record, tag and recall meetings. Whether for business meetings, podcasts, interviews or focus group discussions the Microcone ensures every word is heard and captured.
- High-quality USB microphone array designed for groups
- Microphone array voice enhancement automatically tracks multiple people as they speak
- Primary stereo output offers automatic blend of voices and adaptive noise reduction
- A further six output channels contain separated voice tracks each covering 60 degrees
- Free Microcone Recorder app facilitates recording, tagging and recalling meetings
- Free Microcone SDK can be used to access automated real-time speech activity and speaker location data
- Free Microcone Voices app for Skype shows who is talking around a Microcone to listeners at the other end
- Ideal for group VOIP calls
- 8 channel audio output (configurable stereo mix and 6 directional channels) at 48 kHz and 24-bit resolution
Did you notice?The Microcone can automatically track and enhance each voice, applying adaptive background noise reduction to improve sound quality.
Apple Recommends ForCapturing conversations between multiple people using just one device.
What's in the Box?
- Dev-Audio Microcone USB Microphone Array
- USB cable (1.8 m)
- Quick start guide
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Height : 90 mm/3.54 in.
- Width : 85 mm/3.35 in.
- Weight : 250 g
- OS X 10.7 or later
- USB 2.0 port
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- USB 2.0 port
- UPC or EAN No. : 9369999039998
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.