These Speck cases are super-thin and light to maintain the sleek profile of your MacBook Pro. At just 1.5 mm the durable hard shell protects your MacBook from scuffs and scratches. The glossy case comes in two pieces which are easy to snap on and snap off, so you protect your MacBook on the go and show off its smooth edges. Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your MacBook stable and secure on hard surfaces.
- Ultra-thin shell at just 1.5 mm
- Durable plastic protects from scratches and scuffs
- Sleek, glossy two-piece design easily snaps on and off
- Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your notebook stable and secure
Did you notice?The clear, glossy finish lets the fine design of your MacBook – and the Apple logo – shine through.
Apple Recommends ForHard-shell protection that keeps your MacBook light on its feet.
What's in the Box?
- Speck SmartShell Case
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A2401
- UPC or EAN No.: 848709005298
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Speck recommends cleaning your case before you put it on your MacBook and then once a month thereafter to avoid any build-up of dust or dirt. Simply wipe it with a soft, clean cloth or rinse with warm, soapy water. Before re-applying the case, make sure it’s completely dry and wipe down your Mac to remove any dust or particles.
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased this and I have to agree cracked in no time and fell apart will not be purchasing speck as replacement any suggestion I purchased this and I have to agree cracked in no time and fell apart will not be purchasing speck as replacement any suggestion for good quality replacement would be welcome. …
- Written by Kerry P from Bognor Regis
1 of 2 people found this useful
2nd Case And Cracked AGAIN!!!
First i had this case for about 2 months until it cracked, I took it to an apple store and they replaced it the one replacement on First i had this case for about 2 months until it cracked, I took it to an apple store and they replaced it the one replacement one has now cracked again. I strongly advise not to buy this product. You might as well buy a cheap one from Ebay for this quality. …
- Written by Kieran J from lowestoft
1 of 2 people found this useful
Not worth the money
Had this case less than a month and it's already cracked. Removed the case (carefully) as instructed as there was dust underneath Had this case less than a month and it's already cracked. Removed the case (carefully) as instructed as there was dust underneath and it cracked and cut my finger! Not impressed for the money and wouldn't purchase again. …
- Written by Angela O from Biggin Hill
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case pass the MIL STD 810G test? The description did not say.
- Asked by Adrienne M from Palm Bay
Will my 15" Macbook Pro (Retina) still fit inside the Henge vertical dock with this case on?
- Asked by Paul N
Hi i just bought a 11.6 macbook.can a case of 11' fit mine? then if not why not selling of 11.6 ? thanks.
- Asked by Mohamed S from Abudhabi
Huh? What is the question? The 11" Speck shell is made for the 11" Macbook Air. The 11.6" is the act Huh? What is the question? The 11" Speck shell is made for the 11" Macbook Air. The 11.6" is the actual screen dimensions but Apple doesn't sell the Macbook Air as the 11.6" model. …
- Answered by Steven C from Browns Mills
Does this fit the white macbook 13inch 2006 0r 2008 model??
- Asked by James D from Palmerston North
is the blue case darker in person? The website shows it as a turquoise color.
- Asked by Joshua A from Miramar
Yes it is. It has more of a bluish tone to it in person, but still turquoise/aqua color.
- Answered by Jodi A from Rancho Cucamonga