Acme Made 13" Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
Acme Made 13" Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
Acme Made's Skinny Sleeve for the MacBook Air uses a unique stretch-stitch seam to allow for ultra-thin fully padded protection. There's also a sewn-in guard on both sides. The stylish elastic band ensures that your MacBook Air stays securely inside the sleeve.
- Ultra-thin design won't add bulk to your bag
- Stylish elastic band secures the MacBook Air within the sleeve
- Unique StretchShell neoprene is both water and stain resistant
- Sewn-in reinforcement on both front and back sides to guard against scratches and impact
Did you notice?Special StretchShell neoprene resists both water and stains.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your MacBook Air secure and protected on its own or inside another bag.
What's in the Box?
- Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Neoprene
- Height: 9.76 in./24.8 cm
- Width: 0.4 in./0.9 cm
- Weight: 0.65 lb./0.29 kg
- Length: 13.2 in./33.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AM36494
- UPC or EAN No.: 056035366376
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Not just for MacBook Air
Fantastic quality sleeve...if you own a MacBook Pro with Retina 13", this is the one you need!
- Written by Graham L from Rugby
21 of 24 people found this useful
I bought two cases, this one and a speck case as I take it to uni with me. It just adds peace of mind and it looks wonderful. If y I bought two cases, this one and a speck case as I take it to uni with me. It just adds peace of mind and it looks wonderful. If you are thinking about it do it, it is very strong and sturdy and it looks good, what more could you want. …
- Written by Lucy W from Bournemouth
15 of 17 people found this useful
I've bought the same one in grey and pink for my new MacBook 13'' retina display. It is a really good quality case, perfect for Un I've bought the same one in grey and pink for my new MacBook 13'' retina display. It is a really good quality case, perfect for Uni! I am really really happy! …
- Written by Martina C from London
8 of 10 people found this useful
Works beautifully for 13" Retina Macbook Pro
I bought this for my 13" Retina Macbook Pro (Late 2013) and it is outstanding. It fits perfectly, and it has no parts that can scr I bought this for my 13" Retina Macbook Pro (Late 2013) and it is outstanding. It fits perfectly, and it has no parts that can scratch the case, so it keeps the laptop clean and safe during transport.
The surface is soft but smooth, so it slips easily into my backpack. Taking the Macbook out takes seconds. The elastic strap that holds it in the sleeve is strong but not too tight.
I can highly recommend this if you prefer to use your MBP without a permanent case attached but still want good protection when travelling with it. The only minor downside (which is not a problem for me) is that while the laptop fits totally inside the sleeve, the open end is still open - it does not seal up in any way (other than the elastic strap holding in the laptop), but the MBP is deep enough inside the sleeve that this has not presented a problem for me. …
- Written by Graham Joseph J from Loughborough
fits nicely and also protects it while in my bag going to work. Would highly recommend.
- Written by Alex C from London
Perfect fit for Macbook Air 13.3"
I bought it, because of the other reviews. And it really is that good. Perfect fit for my MacBook Air 13.3".
- Written by Bjarne G. B from Horsens
1 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this work with the retina 13" mbp?
- Asked by Lee B
Yes it does, it fits easily on mine.
- Answered by Matthew F
will this fit my mba that comes with case?
- Asked by Mingde Z
No answers yet
Does this have a zipper?
- Asked by Michael A from New York
No zipper, magnets or flaps. The strap holds it in it's secure space.
- Answered by Tad A K from Monterey Park
does this work for the 2013 macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Howard S from New York
Fits like a glove on mine...
- Answered by Jonathan H
What does this weigh?
- Asked by Bruce M from Iowa City
According to the specs above... 0.65 pounds.
- Answered by Jesse B from Fruitvale
would this case also work for a macbook pro 13 inch?
- Asked by Alex S from Maspeth
Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and wo Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and would not accommodate a MacBook Pro. Acme does offer a version specifically for the MacBook Pro, though - you should look at those. …
- Answered by Marianne S from Haverhill