The Bennett bag by Jill-e Designs offers just the right blend of rugged fashion, organisation and access, all while protecting your MacBook from the elements. Created for Apple this padded messenger bag is roomy enough for all your Apple devices, as well as your personal belongings.
- Fully padded exterior walls and interior compartments
- Separate pockets for your MacBook, iPad and iPhone
- Roomy, well-organised configuration
- Adjustable shoulder strap with comfort pad and durable top carry handle
- Convenient front flap magnetic tab closures
- Side zip pocket on front flap
Did you notice?The front flap with magnetic tab closure provides convenient access.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook comfortably while still looking stylish.
What's in the Box?
- Jill-e Designs Bennett Leather Messenger Bag
- Cloth dust cover bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag, Shoulder Case
- Material: Fabric, Leather
- Height: 310 mm/12.2 in.
- Width: 104 mm/4.09 in.
- Weight: 1.59 kg
- Length: 406 mm/15.95 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 094922419446
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I bought this from the store & am really impressed with the quality of the bag. There are two slight niggles which prevent me from I bought this from the store & am really impressed with the quality of the bag. There are two slight niggles which prevent me from giving it 5 stars. Firstly the pad on the shoulder strap is quite slippy so it doesn't stay on my shoulder very well (a rubber base might be better). Secondly the straps are a very tight fit in the buckles at the front so opening & closing the bag is more fiddly than it should be. …
- Written by William W from Chester le Street
Brilliant, Stylish Carrying Bag
Bought this product on spec and although it wasn't the cheapest bag in the store, I am delighted with the overall value and qualit Bought this product on spec and although it wasn't the cheapest bag in the store, I am delighted with the overall value and quality.
The materials are top class and the leather looks really stylish. The bag really protects my Apple Technology but is still light and not bulky. There is plenty of storage space for all my papers and documents.
First rate product that I am proud to recommend. …
- Written by Kevin B from London
2 of 5 people found this useful