Created for Apple by Jill-e Designs, the Jeremy Leather Bag is smart, secure and mobile. This versatile leather carry bag offers the room you need and the access you want for all your Apple devices and personal belongings. Stylish and comfortable, it is crafted from premium leather so the unique design keeps you looking classy while you are on the go.
- Fully padded exterior walls and interior compartments
- Separate pockets for your MacBook, iPad and iPhone
- Adjustable shoulder strap with comfort pad and durable top carry handle
- Large front zip pouch with separate pocket for iPhone
- Premium leather exterior and fabric interior
- Gunmetal closures, zips and fixtures
- Includes Jill-e Designs' Registration & Recovery Service
Did you notice?The Jeremy bag includes Jill-e Designs' registration and recovery service.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your MacBook comfortably while looking stylish.
What's in the Box?
- Jill-e Designs Leather Messenger Bag
- Cloth dust cover bag
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag,Shoulder Case
- Material: Fabric,Leather
- Height: 290 mm/11.42 in.
- Width: 110 mm/4.33 in.
- Weight: 1.13 kg
- Length: 350 mm/13.78 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 094922419415
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Well designed leather bag for the Mac business user
As a heavy business user of MacBook Air, iPad and iPhone I found Jill-e's leather bag an excellent combination of a well-designed As a heavy business user of MacBook Air, iPad and iPhone I found Jill-e's leather bag an excellent combination of a well-designed bag and convenient way to carry my essentials and devices. Up until I got this bag i used to commute with a business trolley. It is far more convenient to move now with the Messenger bag and even my wife noticed it looks much better than pulling a trolley all around to carry my stuff.
I like the way the bag is organized to place the MacBook Air, iPad and iPhone. There is space for the necessary accessories, but less room for papers. That will teach you to use the cloud more often to access your documents, rather than carry hard copies in your bag. It is also better for the environment I am told.
Overall - well recommended for those looking to have a good looking, comfortable and well designed in the interior too. …
- Written by BARAK M from Vessy
5 of 6 people found this useful