The Aerohive AP141 will optimise the performance of your Wi-Fi network, making it faster, more reliable and more secure. Set-up is made simple with Aerohive’s HiveManager cloud interface, which, like support, is included in the price. No matter the size of your business or organisation, the HiveManager interface allows simple, centralised management of both the network and the users, so Wi-Fi access is reliable, bandwidth is automatically maximised and problems can be quickly identified and resolved. Aerohive Dual Radio Access Point is designed for offices, schools, universities and retail environments and is perfect for managing Wi-Fi in multiple locations.
- Simple central management system makes growing your network easy
- Plug-and-play deployment
- Multiple high-power radios provide concurrent 802.11a/n and 802.11b/g/n connections
- Compatible with Aerohive 802.11ac products
- Four external RP-SMA antenna connectors for 2.4 and 5GHz antennas
- Automatic or dedicated mesh back-up
- Wireless privacy and authentication via WPA, WPA2, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1x and PSK
- Granular user profile-based management for extra security (including QoS, mobile and security policies)
- Comes with a three-year subscription to online device management and support
Did you notice?All these features are included, without the need for additional software licences or hardware appliances, regardless of the number of users.
Apple Recommends ForProviding high-quality Wi-Fi connections where multiple devices and multiple simultaneous connections are needed.
What's in the Box?
- Aerohive AP141 Dual Radio Access Point
- Height: 27.9 cm/10.98 in.
- Width: 22.2 cm/8.74 in.
- Weight: 600 g
- Length: 9.6 cm/3.78 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: AH-APPL-141-N-FCC
- UPC or EAN No.: 819841010020
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.