Shift Premium Bluetooth Audio
Integrating a custom implementation of the native Bluetooth SBC codec, which JayBird calls Shift, BlueBuds X headphones deliver a level of purity and sound that rivals the best in wired headphones. A great feature of Shift is that it's pair and play, so nothing special is required on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, just standard Bluetooth.
PureSound white noise filtering
JayBird's on-board filtering system, called PureSound, filters out and eliminates white noise to give you a clean audio experience. This is especially helpful for long workouts when you've turned up the volume to motivate yourself.
Playtime to up to eight hours
BlueBuds X pack an impressive eight hours of playtime into a small design. And for convenience, it uses a standard micro-USB connector for charging and includes a battery status icon on screen for iPhone users.
Sports ear cushions hug into the top, back and lower surface areas of your ear – all essential for a secure fit during sports and fitness activities. JayBird's X-Fit design lets you use the headphones either in the traditional under-ear wearing style for music and calls or over-ear – completely free of any cord on your neck – so it feels like you don't have any headphones on.
- Eight hours battery life in a small design
- Works with your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPad, iPad mini or Mac
- Complete music and call controls
- Liquipel sweat-repellant technology for maximum durability
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Wireless music and calls
- Secure fit for sports
Did you notice?With up to eight hours battery life you can enjoy a full day of music and calls, or work out an hour a day for an entire week on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForSuperb wireless comfort and sound from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad during sports, fitness or outdoor activities.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless Headphones
- Three pairs of ear tips (S,M,L)
- Three pairs of secure fit ear cushions (S,M,L)
- Two X-Fit cord management clips
- Micro-USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- THD: <5% (1kHz, 1mW)
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Weight: 13.8 g
- Mfr. Part Number: BBX1SW
- UPC or EAN No.: 855366002331
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can these be paired to listen to Apple TV?
- Asked by Desiree G from Boca Raton
What does this mean....X-Fit for over- or under-ear fit options?
- Asked by Denise C from Swampscott
It allows you to run the headphone cable that connects the two buds over the top of your ear and beh It allows you to run the headphone cable that connects the two buds over the top of your ear and behind your head or under your ear lobe and behind your head. …
- Answered by Sayre G from Sandown
Will this product work with OS 10.7.5?
- Asked by Emily A from West Harwich
No answers yet
How is the warranty on them?
- Asked by Brian D from Madison
They have a lifetime warranty against sweat, and a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Answered by Melissa G from Salt Lake City
Of course...ANY USB power source works great! I've used power blocks, batteries, laptop, desktop, c Of course...ANY USB power source works great! I've used power blocks, batteries, laptop, desktop, car; you name it. You don't even need the micro-USB cable provided, but can use your own from another device such as a Jawbone! …
- Answered by Steve V from Glendora
How to switch between two paired devices?
- Asked by Nicholas P
While you are connected to the iPhone, all you have to do is go to your second device (iPad) and sel While you are connected to the iPhone, all you have to do is go to your second device (iPad) and select BlueBudsX on the Bluetooth settings. BlueBuds X voice prompts will say "connection switched" and you can start using the iPad immediately. You don't need to do anything on the iPhone or BlueBuds X if they are already paired to both devices. Does that make sense? …
- Answered by Melissa G from Salt Lake City