Shift Premium Bluetooth Audio
Integrating a custom implementation of the native Bluetooth SBC codec, which JayBird calls Shift, BlueBuds X headphones deliver a level of purity and sound that rivals the best in wired headphones. A great feature of Shift is that it's pair and play, so nothing special is required on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, just standard Bluetooth.
PureSound white noise filtering
JayBird's on-board filtering system, called PureSound, filters out and eliminates white noise to give you a clean audio experience. This is especially helpful for long workouts when you've turned up the volume to motivate yourself.
Playtime to up to eight hours
BlueBuds X pack an impressive eight hours of playtime into a small design. And for convenience, it uses a standard micro-USB connector for charging and includes a battery status icon on screen for iPhone users.
Sports ear cushions hug into the top, back and lower surface areas of your ear – all essential for a secure fit during sports and fitness activities. JayBird's X-Fit design lets you use the headphones either in the traditional under-ear wearing style for music and calls or over-ear – completely free of any cord on your neck – so it feels like you don't have any headphones on.
- Eight hours battery life in a small design
- Works with your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPad, iPad mini or Mac
- Complete music and call controls
- Liquipel sweat-repellant technology for maximum durability
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Wireless music and calls
- Secure fit for sports
Did you notice?With up to eight hours battery life you can enjoy a full day of music and calls, or work out an hour a day for an entire week on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForSuperb wireless comfort and sound from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad during sports, fitness or outdoor activities.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless Headphones
- Three pairs of ear tips (S,M,L)
- Three pairs of secure fit ear cushions (S,M,L)
- Two X-Fit cord management clips
- Micro-USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- THD: <5% (1kHz, 1mW)
- Other Features: Bluetooth,Stereo Bluetooth,Sports & Fitness,Wireless
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Weight: 13.8 g
- Mfr. Part Number: BBX1MB
- UPC or EAN No.: 855366002324
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I've had these beauties a year now and they are still going strong. They work perfectly with my iPhone 5 and my ipad air . Super I've had these beauties a year now and they are still going strong. They work perfectly with my iPhone 5 and my ipad air . Superb quality and sound . I use them when jogging and they don't budge. I don't work for jaybird, but these are the only Bluetooth headsets on the market. forget the rest! …
- Written by tyrone H from hornchurch
Just purchased a pair of these a couple of weeks ago and they are just great. They fit like a dream (you may need to change the ea Just purchased a pair of these a couple of weeks ago and they are just great. They fit like a dream (you may need to change the ear tips around to get the correct fit) They stay put in my ears and block out a fair amount of outside sound if you get the right fit. Aside from they they just sound great.
Expensive ..... Yes, but well worth it. …
- Written by Antony Y from Chorley
5 of 5 people found this useful
Almost perfect, but replace the tips
These aren't cheap, but they are very good indeed. Extremely easy to use, high quality audio, good battery life, and being able to These aren't cheap, but they are very good indeed. Extremely easy to use, high quality audio, good battery life, and being able to do away with the cable to the 'phone is liberating.
Only 4 stars for two reasons:
- The "patented secure fit, ultra-comfortable and secure" tips are awful - uncomfortable and won't stay in place. Easily fixed by replacing them with some Comply memory foam tips.
- There's no way to reverse left and right when wearing them over-ear
But overall, still excellent. …
- Written by Paul B from Knapwell
7 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
can you use jaybirds wireless headphones on an airplane?
- Asked by Katrina H from Toronto
Am I able to connect 2 headsets to the same laptop at the same time?
- Asked by Matthew I from Perth
Works great with mine!
- Answered by Aaron P from Austin
Can these earbuds be paired with a Mac Mini? If not, is there an A2DP adapter that can be plugged in to the computer to sync the headphones?
- Asked by Brian C from San Jose