Whether cycling, hiking – even climbing – the Griffin Courier Clip keeps your iPod nano safe and secure. The durable silicone case provides protection from any bumps or scrapes while the detachable carabiner clip is perfect for quickly securing your iPod nano to a bike, backpack or belt loop.
- Durable silicone case protects from bumps and scrapes
- Detachable all-metal spring-loaded carabiner
- Quick and secure attachment to your clothing or equipment
Did you notice?The all-metal carabiner clip securely locks your iPod nano in place on your belt loop, bag or bike.
Apple Recommends ForSafely take along your iPod nano wherever your active lifestyle takes you.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Courier Silicone Case
- Griffin Courier Carabiner/Clip
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Silicone
- Mfr. Part Number: RE36894
- UPC or EAN No.: 685387372362
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Nice but ...
I'm sure this will keep my Nano unscratched but be aware that if you need to use the lightening to 30 pin adapter, you have remove I'm sure this will keep my Nano unscratched but be aware that if you need to use the lightening to 30 pin adapter, you have remove the cover ... or I guess, trim the cover to allow a snug fit. …
- Written by Donna J from WARE
10 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Answered by Ethan H from Upper Marlboro
Does the Griffin Courier Clip fit the ipod nano 4th generation?
- Asked by Beth P from Nobleboro
Can I use the Nike sports function with this case? Will I get an accurate pedometer reading?
- Asked by Penelope G from Surrey
No answers yet