The G-RAID mini is a portable RAID hard drive that comes with USB 3.0 and FireWire for fast, reliable file transfers. Compact and durable, it is perfect for working on location or on the go.
RAID technology means the G-RAID mini incorporates two hard disks in one unit for increased functionality. Both RAID 0 and RAID 1 operations are available for fail-safe transfers at speeds of up to 250 MB/second.
The G-RAID mini comes formatted for OS X systems so is ready to use with your Mac straight from the box. A cooling fan means it remains quiet when running.
- RAID 0 and RAID 1 solutions enabled
- Dual 7200 RPM hard drives
- Cooling fan for quiet operation
- Apple Time Machine compatible
- Solid all-aluminium enclosure
- USB 3.0 and FireWire
Did you notice?The G-RAID comes with both RAID 0 and RAID 1 configurations.
Apple Recommends ForBacking up your Mac content when on location or on the go.
What's in the Box?
- G-RAID mini
- USB 3.0 cable (backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- 2 x FireWire cables (800; 800 to 400)
- Portable carrying case
- External DC power supply
- Height: 3.98 cm
- Width: 14.88 cm
- Weight: 470 g
- Length: 8.16 cm
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- UPC or EAN No.: 705487191417
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How many years warranty is there on this Item?
- Asked by Joseph S from Albuquerque
As specified on G-Technology website:
"Warranty & Support
G-RAID mini is backed by a standard As specified on G-Technology website:
"Warranty & Support
G-RAID mini is backed by a standard 3-year limited warranty and unlimited free technical support by representatives experienced with the latest content creation applications."
Regarding the support, it is the best I had...fast, objective and knowledgeable. Received a replacement product in 2 days. If there is a chance of recovering the data from your defective drive, they will send the replacement in advance, and give you 30 days to ship the defective one. Shipment is via UPS and paid for!!!!
Talk to Angel from technical support. Answered all my questions with extreme confidence, very knowledgeable about the products and can very well help you to determine the right product for your needs! …
- Answered by Ronaldo M from North Vancouver