Charge your iPod, iPhone or iPad with Lightning connector while you drive with Belkin's 2.1 Amp Car Charger. A low-profile design fits flush with your dash, while the durable lightning connector is reversible for quick and easy connection. Rubber grips lets you easily insert and remove the car charger with ease and a green indicator light tells you when your device is charging.
- Ultra-compact design fits easily in your dash
- 2.1 Amp/10 Watts of power for quick charging
- 4 foot cable with reversible Lightning connector
- Rubber grips helps when inserting and removing your charger
- Green light lets you see when your iOS device is charging
Did you notice?Plugging in your iPad, iPhone or iPad is quicker and easier than ever thanks to the reversible Lighting connector.
Apple Recommends ForUnlimited playing and standby time while on the road from your Lightning enabled iOS device.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Car Charger with Lightning Connector
- User manual
- Other Features: Charging
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J075btBLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868945483
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What's the current for charging iPhone5?
- Asked by Fu D from Shanghai
The Belkin Car Charger with Lightning connector will output Max 2.1 Amps. This does not mean that i The Belkin Car Charger with Lightning connector will output Max 2.1 Amps. This does not mean that it will provide 2.1 Amps only. It will provide the attached device whatever Amps it requires upto a Max of 2.1 Amps.
If we assume from your question that the Iphone 5 draws 1Amp. then this is what will be the current charge. …
- Answered by Belkin Uk 1
Will the Belkin Car Charger with Lightning Connector for iPhone5 work with an Otterbox case on the iPhone?
- Asked by Kim S from Bellingham
I just got this charger for my Dad's new iPhone 5. It works perfectly with the Otterbox Defender and I just got this charger for my Dad's new iPhone 5. It works perfectly with the Otterbox Defender and Commuter Case. …
- Answered by Chad P from Oakdale
Can i use the lightning connector to charge through PC or can it be disconnected from the device that plugs in the cigarette lighter socket?
- Asked by Malek S from Abu Dhabi
No, you can't disconnect it.
- Answered by Stefan P
can you use itunes with this?
- Asked by Shauna M from Swanton
This device is a cigarette lighter (or similar power outlet) to Lightning cable. it will charge devi This device is a cigarette lighter (or similar power outlet) to Lightning cable. it will charge devices with the current lightning ports only. There is no bluetooth or wifi connectivity with this device …
- Answered by Shane B
Will this work in truck cigarette lighter 24volt as well as 12volt?
- Asked by Daniel T from Red Cliffs
Yes, it will. It doesn't say on the box, but find it on the German Apple site.
- Answered by Stefan P