Crafted from anodised aluminium and hard rubber, the Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i is flexible and extremely durable. The robust and scratch-resistant materials combine quality and comfort with state-of-the-art design. EarSet 3i gives you a huge range of convenient functions as well as a hands-free solution. A convenient control button with an integrated microphone allows you to answer or end a call, skip to the next song and more, with just one touch.
The dynamic full tone loudspeakers mounted on a telescopic bar allow you to hear some of the surrounding sounds, so you can enjoy your music without being entirely cut off from the outside world.
For your comfort and protection the EarSet 3i comes equipped with small earpads and adjusts easily to the contours and curves of your ears.
- Perfect ergonomic fit matching any ear
- Noise-free - a high signal-to-noise ratio means that your music is crisp and clear
- Robust and scratch-resistant
- Made from brushed aluminium and a special soft-touch rubber coating
- Classic Scandinavian design
Did you notice?The open loudspeaker principle allows you to hear some surrounding sound, so, you’ll enjoy your music without being cut off from the outside world.
Apple Recommends ForQuality sound and ergonomic fit in a classic Scandinavian design.
What's in the Box?
- Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i Headphones
- 8 ear pads
- Leather case
- User Guide
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 19 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Stereo
- Form Factor: Ear Hook, In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 1108426
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260042221
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two years
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
I've bought many top end earphones over the years but these are by far the best. They look amazing, are ridiculously comfortable ( I've bought many top end earphones over the years but these are by far the best. They look amazing, are ridiculously comfortable (you don't know you're wearing them), very light (great for gym / running) and above all sound incredible. They've taken my iPhone listening experience to a whole new level. Superb. …
- Written by alex N from Calne
Standard cheap earbuds in a delightful over-ear hook.
These look gorgeous. The hook that goes over the ear is a rather lovely adjustable... thing, if uncomfortable. The machining is lo These look gorgeous. The hook that goes over the ear is a rather lovely adjustable... thing, if uncomfortable. The machining is lovely, but the functionality is... poor.
The earbud itself, though acceptable, is no different to that found as standard with devices since the mid-1980s & the sound is no better to my (amateur) ears.
Am confused why B&O bothered to put this out. It's massively sub-par.
One earbud died after a couple of months light use. B&O agreed to replace the headphones for me, but they are not good enough to bother. Yes, I could sell the new pair, but I would not feel comfortable charging more than £10 tops, given the sound quality. …
- Written by Irene F from Port St Mary
3 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these sweat resistant for workouts?
- Asked by Ryan S from Whittier
Is it possible to use these Headphones with Glasses?
- Asked by Sheila H
Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long wi Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long without any problem. My frames are very thin; they are wire frames. So that may make a big difference. …
- Answered by Paul W from San Diego