Crafted from anodised aluminium and hard rubber, the Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i is flexible and extremely durable. The robust and scratch-resistant materials combine quality and comfort with state-of-the-art design. EarSet 3i gives you a huge range of convenient functions as well as a hands-free solution. A convenient control button with an integrated microphone allows you to answer or end a call, skip to the next song and more, with just one touch.
The dynamic full tone loudspeakers mounted on a telescopic bar allow you to hear some of the surrounding sounds, so you can enjoy your music without being entirely cut off from the outside world.
For your comfort and protection the EarSet 3i comes equipped with small earpads and adjusts easily to the contours and curves of your ears.
- Perfect ergonomic fit matching any ear
- Noise-free - a high signal-to-noise ratio means that your music is crisp and clear
- Robust and scratch-resistant
- Made from brushed aluminium and a special soft-touch rubber coating
- Classic Scandinavian design
Did you notice?The open loudspeaker principle allows you to hear some surrounding sound, so, you’ll enjoy your music without being cut off from the outside world.
Apple Recommends ForQuality sound and ergonomic fit in a classic Scandinavian design.
What's in the Box?
- Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i Headphones
- 8 ear pads
- Leather case
- User Guide
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 19 ohms
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Stereo
- Form Factor: Ear Hook, In Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 1108425
- UPC or EAN No.: 5705260042214
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two years
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
B&O Earset 3i review...improving
I have had these for a few days now as I wanted to invest in some good earbud style phones. In the Apple store it was between thes I have had these for a few days now as I wanted to invest in some good earbud style phones. In the Apple store it was between these and the B&W C5s.
I selected the B&O based on the ear clip to keep them in.
When first tried they were not impressive but over time they are improving. Once the time is taken to fit them carefully and slowly they become comfortable for me but they are not a quick fit...
At first the sound seemed rather dull but again over a few days I am much happier with it and now enjoy them.
For the moment the disappointment is rather the cable length (shorter than std Apple buds) and quality of the cable/control. It is short and seems very slim cable more suited to a very simple bud.
I will continue with them for some more days before deciding whether to swap them for C5s and report then. …
- Written by Jeremy W from London
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these sweat resistant for workouts?
- Asked by Ryan S from Whittier
I use these for running all the time; just finished a half marathon and all the training that entail I use these for running all the time; just finished a half marathon and all the training that entails during the summer. I have had them for a year or so, and they are going strong, I don't think they are intended for running, but they are holding up extremely well. I love these earphones. I have very small ears and I have never found an earbud type set that works for me running. These are incredibly comfortable, adjustable and the sound is great, I am getting a second pair to out side as these are definitely a keeper!!! When I purchased them, I thought they were very pricey, but I am so pleased with this purchase. I would highly recommend them. (Only flaw is the little cord clip you can attach to your shirt falls off a lot, so I just took it off, and the headphones are still fine for running without it. …
- Answered by Celina D from Vancouver
Is it possible to use these Headphones with Glasses?
- Asked by Sheila H
Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long wi Well it depends on your frames size. I must have glasses and I have these in my ears all day long without any problem. My frames are very thin; they are wire frames. So that may make a big difference. …
- Answered by Paul W from San Diego