OverviewThe Incase Snap Case attaches easily and securely, providing protection to the back, sides and critical corners of your iPhone. Plus it allows access to all your iPhone features, making it an ideal choice for a lightweight, minimal case.
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Durable hard-shell construction
- Direct access to all device features
- Open-ended design for easy charging
Did you notice?A full side cutout gives you direct access to all your iPhone's features.
Apple Recommends ForA minimal, lightweight case that safeguards your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Snap Case
- Mfr. Part Number : CL69051
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450126098
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Best snap case
I got both the black and clear version and prefer the clear version because of the looks and smoothness. Note the clear version is very smooth as its clear plastic. Both version will scratch but this is more noticeable in the clear version. Both versions are of good quality and will protect your phone to some extend, if you drop your phone a lot get an case like an Otterbox!
Note there is a lip on the screen side so you can put your phone face-down on a flat surface and do not have to worry about scratching your screen.
Any screen protector will work with case. …
- Written by Julian W from London
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by George A from West Islip
The 30 pin to lightning adapter does not work with this case. You have to pop the bottom part of th e case off to use the adapter. …
- Answered by Ken K from Sea Ranch Lakes
- Asked by Zpatricia G from Katy
You would have to buy a screen protector with this case. There is not one built in. The edges are ra ised so you could lay the iPhone on its face and it would be protected. …
- Answered by Jessi S from Amarillo
- Asked by Gurpreet P
No answers yet
Is this case clear for the white iphone or is it a dark colour? I have a dark coloured one for my iphone 4 but would look a bit silly on a white model
- Asked by Sean H from Sydney
it is clear as I bought one last week.
- Answered by Lee F
does the Incase Snap Case for iPhone 5 accommodate a Power Support HD Anti-Glare filmset for iPhone 5?
- Asked by Joe P from Plymouth
Yes. No problem
- Answered by James B from Sterling