The Incase Snap Case attaches easily and securely, providing protection to the back, sides and critical corners of your iPhone. Plus it allows access to all your iPhone features, making it an ideal choice for a lightweight, minimal case.
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Durable hard-shell construction
- Direct access to all device features
- Open-ended design for easy charging
Did you notice?A full side cutout gives you direct access to all your iPhone's features.
Apple Recommends ForA minimal, lightweight case that safeguards your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On, Ultra-Thin
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69051
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126098
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Best snap case
I got both the black and clear version and prefer the clear version because of the looks and smoothness. Note the clear version is I got both the black and clear version and prefer the clear version because of the looks and smoothness. Note the clear version is very smooth as its clear plastic. Both version will scratch but this is more noticeable in the clear version. Both versions are of good quality and will protect your phone to some extend, if you drop your phone a lot get an case like an Otterbox!
Note there is a lip on the screen side so you can put your phone face-down on a flat surface and do not have to worry about scratching your screen.
Any screen protector will work with case. …
- Written by Julian W from London
22 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what is the screen protection of this case?
- Asked by Zpatricia G from Katy
You would have to buy a screen protector with this case. There is not one built in. The edges are ra You would have to buy a screen protector with this case. There is not one built in. The edges are raised so you could lay the iPhone on its face and it would be protected. …
- Answered by Jessi S from Amarillo
Does this case fit iphone 5c?
- Asked by Hendro M
Unfortunately no. This case only fits the iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Brandon C from Los Angeles
Just received my new 5S, can't fathom cracking the screen, but want a case that will show off the gold, anyone with experience with this case?
- Asked by Ashley H from Sarasota
I have just got this case for my gold 5s and it looks really nice. I had it on my 4 and found it to I have just got this case for my gold 5s and it looks really nice. I had it on my 4 and found it to be really durable. Dropped it a good few times & the only damage it got was a crack at the bottom of the case (on the side). Looking at it on the gold, it doesn't hide it at all and it is very subtle. The only thing you have is a circle around the camera section. …
- Answered by Samantha G
Does it accommodate the 30 pin adapter?
- Asked by George A from West Islip
No it DOES NOT! I ordered one based on these answers and the adapter doesn't even come close to fitt No it DOES NOT! I ordered one based on these answers and the adapter doesn't even come close to fitting. Now I have to send it back. …
- Answered by Moyra H from Thunder Bay
Is this case clear for the white iphone or is it a dark colour? I have a dark coloured one for my iphone 4 but would look a bit silly on a white model
- Asked by Sean H from Sydney
it is clear as I bought one last week.
- Answered by Lee F
does the Incase Snap Case for iPhone 5 accommodate a Power Support HD Anti-Glare filmset for iPhone 5?
- Asked by Joe P from Plymouth
Yes. No problem
- Answered by James B from Sterling