The Belkin Micro-USB 3.0 cable makes a high-speed connection between your MacBook and a USB 3.0 external hard drive that provides up to 5 Gbit/s data transfers.*
- Super-Speed data transfer up to 5 Gbit/s*
- Molded strain relief and PVC over molding
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Supplies 50% more power, so you can better power devices such as external hard drives and CD/DVD drives
- USB 3.0 uses less power for active devices and doesn't drain the battery of an idle device
Did you notice?USB 3.0 uses less power for active devices and doesn't drain the battery of idle devices.
Apple Recommends ForSeamlessly and rapidly transfer large files back and forth from your Mac to an external hard drive.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Micro-USB 3.0 Cable
- Cable Length: 1 m
- Connections: Micro-USB, USB 3.0
- USB (USB 3.0 for faster speeds/Backwards compatible with USB 2.0)
- Mfr. Part Number: F2CU009yw1M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868909331
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- * USB 3.0 port required for USB 3.0 transfer speeds and features
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this cable work with the Yeti Pro usb part of the mic?
- Asked by John A O from Seattle
No I don't think so. Yeti microphones use a mini USB, not a micro usb.
- Answered by Aurora M from Ottawa
Will this cable work to connect an iMac (27 inch) with an Alesis Q88 keyboard midi controller?
- Asked by Russell A from Silver Spring
I don't think so, Russell.
Firstly, the connection is different, as the Alesis Q88 uses a printer- I don't think so, Russell.
Firstly, the connection is different, as the Alesis Q88 uses a printer-mini-usb type, which is more or less square-shaped, unlike the flat connection at the mini end of the Belkin cable.
Also, the Belkin 3.0 usb-implementation might not work on the Alesis' 2.0 version.
- Answered by Frank F