The ADOPTED leather wrap case integrates continuous curved surfaces with elegantly contrasting materials to deliver unparalleled hand-feel in a streamlined silhouette. ADOPTED's signature approach to detail and design makes the Leather Wrap the perfect compliment to your iPhone 5.
- Premium genuine leather
- Non-conductive metallic frame
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?The non-conductive metallic frame is lightweight yet durable.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone 5 while expressing your individual style.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Leather Wrap Case for iPhone 5
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic,Leather
- Height: 5.00 in. / 12.70 cm.
- Width: 0.47 in. / 1.19 cm.
- Weight: 0.88 oz. / 24.95 g.
- Length: 2.50 in. / 6.35 cm.
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11150
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010726
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a case like like the cream and gold "adopted leather wrap case" for the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Hixson
If you don't already know, the 5 and 5s are the same size and the 5s fits in all iPhone 5 cases.
- Answered by Jenna B from Guelph
Does this case have a screen protector?
- Asked by Edward K from Braintree
No, and for good reason. No high quality case will ever come with one, because screen protectors are No, and for good reason. No high quality case will ever come with one, because screen protectors are tacky, and they make your iPhone's gorgeous screen look subpar. This case's edges raise above the screen ever so slightly, and that should be all the screen protection you need. …
- Answered by Luke W from Bristol
I love the look of this case, but is it going to provide enough protection for a phone that is occasionally used by a toddler?
- Asked by Jessica H from Sherman
- Answered by Aleem A from Keperra
Can a screen protector, glass or plastic, be used with this case?
- Asked by Gary H from Elkins Park
Yes u can...
- Answered by Sandeep Y from Dubai