The 3D TATT process embeds the design deep into the surface, providing an expressive, protective premium case for your iPhone 5. Utilising some of the world's top designers, the Deflector case provides a fresh take on your usual iPhone case.
- Ultra slim fit
- Charge your iPhone while in the case
- Camera keyhole ring ensures clean photography
- Direct access to all device features
- Made from a tough and durable polymer
- Black bezel surrounds and protects your iPhone screen
Did you notice?Rich, vibrant colours resist fading or peeling thanks to Uncommon's proprietary 3D TATT printing process.
Apple Recommends ForExpress your personal style while safeguarding your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Uncommon Deflector Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 109 mm/4.3 in.
- Width: 19 mm/0.75 in.
- Weight: 86 g
- Length: 178 mm/7 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 846899012379
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What comes in the box? Is there a screen saver and or cloth?
- Asked by Erin F from Woodstock
No, the case does not come with a cloth. Did you by chance mean screen protector? The case does not No, the case does not come with a cloth. Did you by chance mean screen protector? The case does not come with that. If you were actually curious about a screen saver, no, there is not an option to download a wallpaper to match the case. …
- Answered by Alyssa C from Simi Valley
Does this case allow the use of the 30-pin adapter?
- Asked by Daniel M
The opening at the bottom is wide enough for the earphone jack and the Lightning cable. If you're re The opening at the bottom is wide enough for the earphone jack and the Lightning cable. If you're referring to the separate Apple 30-pin to Lightning adapter, yes, it does fit. …
- Answered by Linda L from San Francisco
No, there is a very slight overhang. When I lay my phone down on a desk and look at table height, y No, there is a very slight overhang. When I lay my phone down on a desk and look at table height, you can see the slightest bit of light coming through (protects the screen from coming into direct contact with the table when laid face down) …
- Answered by Parker D from Midway