The ADOPTED Lens case surrounds your iPhone 5 in hand-polished, precision-crafted beauty. It's a perfect tribute to the iPhone 5 and a celebration of your own style. Easy clip-on installation, flash ring, and open access to all ports and buttons make the Lens case comfortably functional. ADOPTED's eye for detail and design make it clearly distinctive.
- High-gloss protective coating
- Easy clip-on installation
- Flash ring
- Open access to all ports and buttons
Did you notice?Feels great in your hand for a solid grip.
Apple Recommends ForCompliment your iPhone, while providing solid protection.
What's in the Box?
- ADOPTED Lens Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Weight: 17.86 g
- Mfr. Part Number: APH11134
- UPC or EAN No.: 819312010566
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Really a nice Case
It is really nice, and lays perfect in your hands...
I bought 1 and will buy more to protect my Iphone 5.
- Written by Tommy N from Viborg
4 of 5 people found this useful
Completely useless if you happen to drop your phone. I just put it to the test and sadly my poor phone is now covered in scratches Completely useless if you happen to drop your phone. I just put it to the test and sadly my poor phone is now covered in scratches. This case offers hardly any corner protection. It also broke during the drop. I really think it should not be sold by Apple as its not fit for purpose. …
- Written by jonathan B from Leatherhead
6 of 16 people found this useful
A good case, although if your looking for a drop proof this isn't it!
Will stop scratches to the back of the phone and keep it fr A good case, although if your looking for a drop proof this isn't it!
Will stop scratches to the back of the phone and keep it free from dents *the reason I bought it!.
The case holds the phone well, although to a well trained eye you can see that the case is maybe point of a millimetre not wide enough!
In all if your willing to spend short of £20 on a scratch and dent proof case this will do. …
- Written by Harry H from Holt
5 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this case protect the screen from drops and when the phone is face-down?
- Asked by Lachlan M from Surrey Hills
Does this case get discolored after a while?
- Asked by Jabari L
No answers yet
Does this case cover the front of the phone, so if I have it in my jeans pocket, the glass won't get scratched?
- Asked by Mike M from Lehigh Acres
No, you will need to put a protective film over the screen to protect it from getting scratched.
- Answered by Daniel C from Dewitt