Incase's Sports Armband Pro is the perfect companion for running, working out and other strenuous activities. Its touch-sensitive screen cover provides sweatproof protection while giving you full access to the iPod nano screen functions. Lightweight, breathable, and adjustable for the right fit, the Sports Armband Pro keeps your iPod nano protected from sweat and the elements at the gym or outdoors.
- Breathable perforated armband
- Touch-sensitive screen cover provides easy access to iPod nano touch screen
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of arm sizes
- Stash pocket sized for a key
- Reflective safety highlights
Did you notice?The built-in stash pocket is just the right size to hold a key.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your iPod nano secure yet accessible during a workout or run.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Sports Armband Pro
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Neoprene
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450127507
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
OK - but already on the look out for something better
The case is avery snug fit, so getting the iPod in an out is a challenge - can't be charged whilst in the armband. Also the side c The case is avery snug fit, so getting the iPod in an out is a challenge - can't be charged whilst in the armband. Also the side controls can't be operated whilst in the case. It's only just tight enought on my arm, I didn't think that my arms were exceptionally skinny, but I've yet to find an armband (for any product) that can be fitted properly.
Looks quite good (I think). …
- Written by Elisabeth H from Reading
45 of 49 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I just ordered the new I Pod nano. Does this arm band fit?
- Asked by Maura M from Apo
It does fit the iPod nano (7th generation) released this year. While it fits, it doesn't fit extreme It does fit the iPod nano (7th generation) released this year. While it fits, it doesn't fit extremely *well*. It's very snug, and difficult to take out. Controls (except for the sleep and home buttons) are very difficult to press. I'd wait for something a little better, or invest in a case with a clip. I own one, and am not extremely happy with the purchase.
Hope that helps! …
- Answered by Matthew M from Woodbridge
Does this case allow one to get access to the headphone jack?
- Asked by Olive S from Long Beach
It allows access to the headphone jack. I recommend using it with ear pods that have a volume rocker It allows access to the headphone jack. I recommend using it with ear pods that have a volume rocker and ply/pause/fast forward control. Or use it with Bluetooth headphones …
- Answered by James K from Santa Barbara
up to what size bicept will this fit as my partner has quite big arms?
- Asked by Angela T
Can I use the Nike sports function while my ipod nano 7th gen is in an armband? Will I get an accurate pedometer reading?
- Asked by Alison C from Kilaben Bay
Is the armband compatible for the Ipod 4th generation?
- Asked by David G from Sacramento