The JBL SoundFly Air plug-in speaker is designed to stream audio over your Wi-Fi network to deliver powerful sound anywhere in your home. Simply plug it directly into any wall socket and press play. It works seamlessly with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Wi-Fi-enabled computers running the latest version of iTunes.
A free, downloadable app gives you additional functionality so you can browse music with cover art, adjust volume and tone, and fully customise the digital signal processing for the best sound. The speaker also features computer-optimised equalisation and optimised compression technology to reproduce all your music with sharp, accurate precision.
- 20 watts of JBL sound anywhere in your house
- Stream music directly from your Apple AirPlay-enabled devices
- Free, downloadable app for extra functionality
- AnyRoom audio lets you sync up to four SoundFly speakers throughout your home
- Plug-in design
- Computer-optimised equalisation (COE) and Optimised compression technology (OCT) for muscular, accurate sound
Did you notice?A free, downloadable app gives you additional functionality to browse your music with cover art, adjust volume and tone and customise the sound.
Apple Recommends ForPowerful sound anywhere in your home. Plug directly into any wall socket and stream audio over your home wireless network via Apple AirPlay – no messy cables or shelf space required.
What's in the Box?
- JBL SoundFly Air Plug-in AirPlay Speaker
- Snap-in AC plug adapter
- Quick setup guide
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: 2 X 10 watts
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 71 mm/2.8 in.
- Width: 190 mm/7.5 in.
- Weight: 420 g
- Length: 92 mm/3.6 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 500363148482
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The fact it is being shown on the UK Apple store should really answer your question to be honest, Ia The fact it is being shown on the UK Apple store should really answer your question to be honest, Ian. If your considering this as a purchase just remember, if you receive it and you either don't like it or it doesn't fit UK plugs you have 14 days with Apple directly to return for a replacement or refund. …
- Answered by Kris T